Healthcare Insanity

Healthcare Insanity

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AND LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW, GUYS IS LOOKING GRIM FOR ALL OF US AND ALL OF OUR LOVED ONES.

AGAIN I URGE YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES TO READ, AFTER YOUR DONE PLEASE PASS ON AND LETS HOPE THAT PEOPLE BECOME EDUCATED
    AND INFORMED, BEFORE ITS TO LATE.

I JUST KNEW THAT MR. OBAMA HAD A HIDDEN AGENDA, SHAME ON THOSE THAT SURRENDERED THEIR VOTE TO HIM.

Please take the time to listen to the Interview -----

To friends & Family, boy this sure doesn’t sound right to me or is that because I want to live. What happened to the right to “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness”? Be sure to listen to the interview if that doesn’t make you wonder what happened to this country, and then all hope is lost.

It's TIME to contact our representatives !! Is this not ridiculous??

Page 425 of Health Care Bill - Listen to this interview Fred Thompson's Radio Show interviewing Betsy McCaughey (pronounced McCoy). Or look it up on http://www.fredthompsonshow.com/, under interviews. (Link is below too)

On page 425 it says in black and white that EVERYONE on Social Security, (will include all Senior Citizens and SSI people) will go to MANDATORY counseling every 5 years to learn and to choose from ways to end your suffering (and your life). Health care will be denied based on age. 500 Billion will be cut from Seniors healthcare. The only way for that to happen is to drastically cut health care, the oldest and the sickest will be cut first. Paying for your own care will not be an option.

Now, CALL YOUR PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell them to read page 425 if they don't read anything else. Surely some of them have parents.

"ON PAGE 425 OF OBAMA’S HEALTH CARE BILL, the Federal Government will require EVERYONE who is on Social Security to undergo a counseling session every 5 years with the objective being that they will explain to them just how to end their own life earlier. Yes...They are going to push SUICIDE to cut medicare spending!"

Fred Thompson: Interviews

http://fredthompsonshow.com/premiumstre ... N0U2l6ZT01

(BE SURE TO CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINE!)
    : :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

Re: Healthcare Insanity

Change You Want, Change You Got!