DUI? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DUI?

Re: DUI?

Doesn't Hollywood have some ex narcotics detectives in federal prison right now for running protection for drug runners? Except the drug runners were really FBI agents.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Doesn't Hollywood have some ex narcotics detectives in federal prison right now for running protection for drug runners? Except the drug runners were really FBI agents.
    None of them were narcotics detectives, idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Meow
    Are we or are we not brothers and sisters in blue? Back each other up whenever and where ever it is needed. The supposed LEO's dissing these officers on here make this a sorry saying and if you feel this way move to your own city where you work.

I'm not gonna waste my time and type a whole story on this site because there is no use. But this job is about backing each other up and just because they were doing so in a "Walt Disney" way, you all are turning your backs on them as "crooked cops."

I'm sure quite a few of you have done something on a call or a 10-50 that would be seen as crooked or corrupt... but you were just lucky enough to have not gotten caught..

Can we start on BSO's Disney World? :roll:
    Whoa there big fella, you started making some sense then you end with dissing another agency? Take care of your own crap. Now, don't think what happen is just a HPD thing, it has put us all under a microscope. No agency is clean as a whistle, but come on now, enough. You better start policing yourselves a little better, you can cheerleader all you want, your credibility is shot, sometimes you need to say, "We screwed up big time" We need to change the way we do business", and no I am not turning my backs on them, I will wait for the investigation to conclude before I make any judgement call, but don't think it will end well for them, the Public Defenders Office won't let this sit, so somebody is going to take one for the team, I've seen this movie before, best thing for you guys to do is, STFU and try to do the best you can.

Quote Originally Posted by 94 top importance
    I support the officers and the cso fully. Every department has its flaws and too all of you that sit here and bash HPD as a whole should just get off this site. Several stated they were LEO's but only 1 was to mention his dept.

As to the citizens... if HPD is such an embarrassment and you don't like coming into contact with the officers, call someone else when someone has broken into your homes.
    Yea, thats the attitude you need to convey, screw the citizens, screw the other departments, so what, we are HPD! We can do what ever we want.....
    Dude, get overyourself, STFU, now is the time to be humble and try to do the job the best way you can, you owe it to every cop in the nation that gets painted with the same brush because of this, just like the Sgt. from Cambridge, he acted correctly and has garnered support from all over, and from non police as well, you guys need to do the same, not the time to cicle the wagons.
    Don't forget, when a citizen calls 911 it only rings in yur office, they don't have a choice, you need to win them back.

ALL THIS TALK ABOUT HPD. BSO YOU WANT TO TALK CORRUPT. DID YOU FORGET YOUR "TOP COP" WENT TO PRISON...HOW EASY WE FORGET.

Quote Originally Posted by p.o
    ALL THIS TALK ABOUT HPD. BSO YOU WANT TO TALK CORRUPT. DID YOU FORGET YOUR "TOP COP" WENT TO PRISON...HOW EASY WE FORGET.
    No, we don't want to talk about BSO you sc*****. We're talking about you...HOLLYWOOD POLICE. Besides, he wasn't a real cop anyway, he was a politician who got what he deserved.

Bottom line is that they, HPD officers, committed a crime and should be fired at the very least. How dare anyone protect them when there is overwhelming evidence. The investigation should take two seconds and be done. No one is above the law, including Hollywood police.

Are we or are we not brothers and sisters in blue? Back each other up whenever and where ever it is needed. The supposed LEO's dissing these officers on here make this a sorry saying and if you feel this way move to your own city where you work.

I'm not gonna waste my time and type a whole story on this site because there is no use. But this job is about backing each other up and just because they were doing so in a "Walt Disney" way, you all are turning your backs on them as "crooked cops."

I'm sure quite a few of you have done something on a call or a 10-50 that would be seen as crooked or corrupt... but you were just lucky enough to have not gotten caught..

I understand how "backing each other up" is an integral part of any law enforcement agencies success, but I thought that only pertained to literally backing up a fellow officer physically not "covering up" a fellow officers short comings. Isn't your job to protect and serve and enforce the law?

I agree, there should be no protecting of bad cops but c'mon, the same fake FBI drug sting that was published in the newspaper worked on two more BSO cops and a maimi officer (not sure if it was city of miami or dade co) anyway, how about the bso steroid scandal where after the investigation went no where and the drug diversion sgt brought it to the state attorneys office and then abra kadabra, the bso Sgt is sent to a desk job and the drug diversion unit disbanded. No one even questions that???? There is no agency whether police, fire, teachers, doctors lawyers, pilots , etc that are free of sin.[quote=Guest?]
    Quote Originally Posted by "p.o":1eup48sb
    No, we don't want to talk about BSO you sc*****. We're talking about you...HOLLYWOOD POLICE. Besides, he wasn't a real cop anyway, he was a politician who got what he deserved.

Bottom line is that they, HPD officers, committed a crime and should be fired at the very least. How dare anyone protect them when there is overwhelming evidence. The investigation should take two seconds and be done. No one is above the law, including Hollywood police.[/quote:1eup48sb]

Quote Originally Posted by Serpico the civilian

I understand how "backing each other up" is an integral part of any law enforcement agencies success, but I thought that only pertained to literally backing up a fellow officer physically not "covering up" a fellow officers short comings. Isn't your job to protect and serve and enforce the law?

Protecting your a$$ and the rest of civilians, enforcing the law when need be. Damn skippy! I'll serve you the next time you call 911 while someone else in blue "backs me up." Just don't mention this whole situation because i'll NR it. :snicker:

I though Mickey and Minny mouse lived in Walt Disney!! Isn't that what you guys are talking about.... This web-site needs to be shut down!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast