DUI?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DUI?

DUI?

Before you go around and start accusing police officers of being "corrupt and stupid" when all you have to base your opinion on is something edited my the media, then you are just as ignorant as you sound. Yes, there are bad police officers, just like there are bad dentists, bad lawyers, etc. I do not approve of what happened, but nor you or I are in any position to judge anyone else. I personally know each one of these officers and they are good cops and good people, but most likely made a bad decision. Like you haven't?
    Just for those of you who haven't opened your bible: 1 John 8 -If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves...

Re: DUI?

:shock: Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid!! :idea:

This is yet another reason why this department is an EMBARRASSMENT to the law enforcement community and worse, the citizens in Hollywood.
    How can you show up anywhere and hope for even the slightest amount of respect?
    This department needs to be flushed to end decades of corruption.
    Not there are better organizations to replace the status quo but you may as well put on a clown uniform when you show up for roll call.

Just saying.

I'm an officer in the Broward area. I happen to live in Hollywood and have lived here for about 7 years.
    Everytime I have come into contact with ANY representatives of Hollywood Police it has left me feeling like I needed to shower with a wire brush. The majority of your agency is so corrupt and just plain lazy it makes me sick. Maybe this will help convince the city to look for BSO assistance so that they can Finally flush the toilet on all of the corrupt terds that are floating around our streets. I would much rather have less cops in my neighborhood than a ton of corrupt ones. The scary thing is, I'm a fellow "Brother" in blue. I can only imagine how Joe Citizen is treated. I'm the guy that stops to 94 your on a 10-50 when i'm off duty, because it's the right thing to do. I'm the guy who finds you drunk passed out in your car with a gun and badge on your lap and gets you home safely.

For those of you that are good cops in Hollywood I apologize.(Though I personally haven't met any) I don't mean to lump you all together but when your bad eggs start to stink (about once a year) they make US ALL STINK. Every department has these bad eggs, it just seems like Hollywood has a much larger population of them. I mean really, what would have happened to the officer for a minor at fault crash? A letter of reprimand at the worst? Maybe mandatory driving retraining (at an overtime rate). We must spend at least 2100 hrs a year in a car, it's expected that we have a few fender benders. They will fix the cars and it will be forgotten in a month. I've seen cops have six crashes in one year and the above was their worst punishment.... Was it really worth your career and all of our reputations? I see you all driving around with your fallen officers names on your front license plates, is this how you honor them?

Lucky that you got that contract completed before this bomb exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by great, again?
    I'm an officer in the Broward area. I happen to live in Hollywood and have lived here for about 7 years.
    Everytime I have come into contact with ANY representatives of Hollywood Police it has left me feeling like I needed to shower with a wire brush. The majority of your agency is so corrupt and just plain lazy it makes me sick. Maybe this will help convince the city to look for BSO assistance so that they can Finally flush the toilet on all of the corrupt terds that are floating around our streets. I would much rather have less cops in my neighborhood than a ton of corrupt ones. The scary thing is, I'm a fellow "Brother" in blue. I can only imagine how Joe Citizen is treated. I'm the guy that stops to 94 your on a 10-50 when i'm off duty, because it's the right thing to do. I'm the guy who finds you drunk passed out in your car with a gun and badge on your lap and gets you home safely.

For those of you that are good cops in Hollywood I apologize.(Though I personally haven't met any) I don't mean to lump you all together but when your bad eggs start to stink (about once a year) they make US ALL STINK. Every department has these bad eggs, it just seems like Hollywood has a much larger population of them. I mean really, what would have happened to the officer for a minor at fault crash? A letter of reprimand at the worst? Maybe mandatory driving retraining (at an overtime rate). We must spend at least 2100 hrs a year in a car, it's expected that we have a few fender benders. They will fix the cars and it will be forgotten in a month. I've seen cops have six crashes in one year and the above was their worst punishment.... Was it really worth your career and all of our reputations? I see you all driving around with your fallen officers names on your front license plates, is this how you honor them?

AMEN Brother. 30+ years here and same residence city. I am so over the endless problems on this department. I would NEVER trust them and when they are in my presence, I watch their hands constantly. Better to stay well clear so you are not around when they pull stunts like this.

Yes, you are correct, there are some lazy questionable police in hollywood, but let the agency without sin cast the first stone. An Ice agent from weston was just sentenced for bribery/kickbacks, six months ago an fbi agent was convicted for assisting a murder and lets not talk about BSO's quiet little steroid investigation that went away ( or do I have to even talk about ken Jenne?). No agency is perfect. There are quite a few really good officers in hollywood and I hope you get a chance to meet one.

Oh yeah! Daisy chained to each other in soap opera style. We need reality TV to hit the city. Reno 911 need an upgrade.

IF YOU ARE A PROUD LEO.. WHAT POLICE DEPARTMENT DO YOU WORK FOR????

This case is just disgusting on so many levels. These folks need to go and, like their drug running buddies from two years ago, spend time in the penal system. I can only hope that the justice is swift and severe. All the hard working members of the agency need to shun these "officers" as they have violated the trust given to them and made the whole profession look bad in the process.

YOU ARE NOT A LEO..... YOU WISH YOU WERE A COP.... I PUT MONEY THAT YOU ARE NOT A COP JUST A WANNA BE...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast