Miami Police Getting Stimulus Bucks - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: BIG JOHN TO STAY

Quote Originally Posted by NOBLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by viva timoney
    I said once and I will say it again, Timinoney will be staying in Miami Police. Do you think that sorry face Mike Exposito can us stimulus money? The only thing he can get for MPD is headaches and problems. regalado wont have any other coice than to keep him, if he knows what is good for him. The U.S. Justice Department is backing our great chief and wont put up with this little CUBAN refugee want to politico Chief of the Pork and Beans Brigade.
    Regalado needs cause to fire the Chief which he doesn't have. Regalado is using the sorry behind of Exposito to get the support of the FOP. Reminds me of Angel Gonzalez who did the same. Exposito in not qualify to be a Major how is he going to become a Chief.

QUE VIVA JOHN TIMONEY

CUBANOS FOR THE IRISH!!!! :lol:

I now know one of those he wanted to fu?ck has bent over and grabbed his ankles.
    BIG JOHN IS HERE TO STAY, TOMA CANT DO CRAP TO HIM AND BK, ROY, WHY DID YOU BECOME SUCH A RAT, RAT, RAT, RAT BY HURTIING OUR BROTHER REGGIE.
    Man you are such a fool! You know very well that the mayor can hire and fire the city manager, who in turn can fire the chief. This is what is going to happen to Hernandez, Timoney and Frankie by Regalado about three hours after the polls close.

Re: BIG JOHN TO STAY

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by viva timoney
    I said once and I will say it again, Timinoney will be staying in Miami Police. Do you think that sorry face Mike Exposito can us stimulus money? The only thing he can get for MPD is headaches and problems. regalado wont have any other coice than to keep him, if he knows what is good for him. The U.S. Justice Department is backing our great chief and wont put up with this little CUBAN refugee want to politico Chief of the Pork and Beans Brigade.
    Regalado needs cause to fire the Chief which he doesn't have. Regalado is using the sorry behind of Exposito to get the support of the FOP. Reminds me of Angel Gonzalez who did the same. Exposito in not qualify to be a Major how is he going to become a Chief.

QUE VIVA JOHN TIMONEY

CUBANOS FOR THE IRISH!!!! :lol:

I now know one of those he wanted to fu?ck has bent over and grabbed his ankles.
    BIG JOHN IS HERE TO STAY, TOMA CANT DO CRAP TO HIM AND BK, ROY, WHY DID YOU BECOME SUCH A RAT, RAT, RAT, RAT BY HURTIING OUR BROTHER REGGIE.
    Man you are such a fool! You know very well that the mayor can hire and fire the city manager, who in turn can fire the chief. This is what is going to happen to Hernandez, Timoney and Frankie by Regalado about three hours after the polls close.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123