LABRADA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LABRADA

Unregistered

Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man, I would suggest the OP take down this thread. I worked with Carlos in Kendall when he got shot and I’ve heard the tapes. That guy deserves all the respect. Regardless of who was with him that night, he reacted better than a lot of others have in easier situations. He always went about his business quietly and mostly stayed to himself. Haven’t seen him in a few years but if it’s true then he deserves to be told that man to man not on a forum like this.
    I’ve never heard a bad thing about him and worked with him then too. This post is over the top hateful and unnecessary. Has nothing to do with work or working conditions and everything to do with just being hateful. Totally unnecessary.

Unregistered
    Man, I would suggest the OP take down this thread. I worked with Carlos in Kendall when he got shot and I’ve heard the tapes. That guy deserves all the respect. Regardless of who was with him that night, he reacted better than a lot of others have in easier situations. He always went about his business quietly and mostly stayed to himself. Haven’t seen him in a few years but if it’s true then he deserves to be told that man to man not on a forum like this.
    Is this the guy in fleet that does real estate on duty? Buddy is a PRIIICK

Unregistered
    Is this the guy in fleet that does real estate on duty? Buddy is a PRIIICK
    No last time I spoke with him worked somewhere else. Super cool guy and not deserving of this type of post.

Unregistered

It's an eye opener to such a good guy

Such a good guy but you dont think he deserves to know the truth??? Hypocrites! After working for years beside her, I would know the other side to this truth posted! And its true!

Unregistered
    Papo, everyone cheats. Relax. The other day I slept with a chick married to one of you brown clowns. Sorry boys. Can't make a ho a house wife.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12