Hey Marsha

Thread: Hey Marsha

Hey Marsha

Marsha,

Everyone is always bashing you on this website saying such things like you're incompetent and the chief's do-boy. My request to you is to defend yourself. Get on this website and post a comment to prove that you know what you're doing and that you're actually good at what you do. Because yesterday's search warrant aside, what exactly have you done since you were put in charge of VIN? And the Cheetah doesn't count because 99% of the officers in Hallandale think that whole thing was absolute joke. Plus, you took money out of their pockets by shutting it down. But the floor is yours. Say something.

Re: Hey Marsha

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey Boy
    Marsha,

Everyone is always bashing you on this website saying such things like you're incompetent and the chief's do-boy. My request to you is to defend yourself. Get on this website and post a comment to prove that you know what you're doing and that you're actually good at what you do. Because yesterday's search warrant aside, what exactly have you done since you were put in charge of VIN? And the Cheetah doesn't count because 99% of the officers in Hallandale think that whole thing was absolute joke. Plus, you took money out of their pockets by shutting it down. But the floor is yours. Say something.
    Don't count yesterday. I didn't tip him off cause he's a hollywood boy. I only tip off the hallandale dealers before we hit um...There's yer nexus!