Maj. Oscuro - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maj. Oscuro

Re: Maj. Oscuro

Have you guys red all the stuff whitehead did ?? Do yourselfs a favor and read the FDLE report on Whitehead!!! WOW!!! and he is still here!!!!

Roy, you should do the correct thing and leave like Colomba, you can no longer lead. Not that you were ever a leader. You are famous because of the double dipping incident when you were in motors, but then, what is a small mistake in a department as large as ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What a bunch of ill informed idiots, the Diaz that spoke to FDLE is not I repeat is not Marty's wife. The girl that spoke to FDLE use to, again I say use to work in the complaint room. She now works at the civilians union hall for Charli Cox. So become informed before you open your pie hole.
    It is his wife you dumb a--, The one that thinks that her shi-- does not stink and that she knows everything............

I would like to humbly submit that when it comes to underhandedness,indecision,incompetence, self aggrandizement, :evil: stupidity and general idiocy. The administration of Diaz,Timoney and Fernandez will always be remembered as #1.

I further submit that we should not fire these two individuals when the new administration arrives but instead, assign them to patrol the streets as the first Miami Town Marshal did, on a Goat drawn cart. Perhaps this will be a better accomodation of their skills and abilities.Perhaps the goat might be replaced by Mr. Diaz. :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Rogelio
    Quote Originally Posted by TOILET
    That is correct sir. Marty the gun totting janitor and his wife planned the demise of the Deputy,chief and all those who could have gotten in trouble so their boys could take power. What a swell guy that Marty and his tank,I meant wife!
    Deputy,place Marty back to patrol and see how fast he retires and Demote that loser Major Brown,now!!!!!

Yeah, that was the janitors wife alright. What a RAT family that is.
    LOL
    Aime Diaz is Martin Garcia's Wife.... and she is a major ***** she used to date Angelito Calsadilla and he could not stand the bumps on her face, but Martin said hell I been taking on major projects all of my life and took the biguest of them all. WOW.........She is a ***** and a Rat......Martin do yourself a favor and when you leave take her with you.....

That is correct sir. Marty the gun totting janitor and his wife planned the demise of the Deputy,chief and all those who could have gotten in trouble so their boys could take power. What a swell guy that Marty and his tank,I meant wife!
    Deputy,place Marty back to patrol and see how fast he retires and Demote that loser Major Brown,now!!!!!

LOL
    Aime Diaz is Martin Garcia's Wife.... and she is a major ***** she used to date Angelito Calsadilla and he could not stand the bumps on her face, but Martin said hell I been taking on major projects all of my life and took the biguest of them all. WOW.........She is a ***** and a Rat......Martin do yourself a favor and when you leave take her with you.....

She is just like her Janitor husband....a RAT and a SNITCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Celerino

LOL

She is just like her Janitor husband....a RAT and a SNITCH.
    Is it true that Brown stuck the big sausage in the clitoris?

Hahahahhaha. Yea Amy kind of reminds me of Pizza the hut from Star Wars.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12