horses - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: horses

Re: horses

Whinerhater must think it's a small handfull of people who think the horse scam, i mean unit, is useless. I bet 95% of the agency and PP citizens think it is a huge waste of money, manpower, and resources. just because everybody isn't saying it to the posse's face, doesn't mean they don't think it's a joke. Never seen a horse find a bad guy, drugs, or prevent a crime from happening. we need citizens to show up at city council meetings and ask questions about the cost, compensation to the select few officers, and need for a horsey unit. Seems some are enjoying their hobbies/businesses on the clock. Since whinehater keeps saying this unit is voluntary, I think a bunch of us should inqure about joining the gang. Since the unit set presidence by allowing several non-horse owning officers to join, by allowing them to use unit members horses, im sure we should all get accepted!! LOL Once someone with a conscience gets in the unit and blows the doors off the gravytrain, we may get a couple full time officers back on the street. it's funny with all the budget cuts and closing of units and positions, this unit thrives. Things that make you go, hhhhmmmmmmmmm

Bring the Motor Unit back!!! Better at PR than the stupid horses and make more money for the city.

One of our misfits has done it again. Only after being on A shift for, oh say thirty minutes, one of our elite calvarists, realizes that they must proudly represent our agency in the funeral procession in just fifteen hours. So what do they do? Don’t tell anyone you’re in a jam. Make up some excuse and ask a C shifter to cover for you. When it doesn’t pass the smell test with the chevrons, you pull the old ace in a hole. Well I’m in the Posse and I NEED to be there. Throw in “The Captain said” for good measure and you have everyone scrambling to cover for your incompetence. Nevermind forcing the supervisor to balance the shift staffing while out of policy and jeopardizing your (ah hem) peers’ safety and workloads. But I guess if “The Captain said,” then that makes it okay then. Veni, Vidi, Vici

If it were a straight male officer, it would never fly.

listen I learned... take one call at a time, work that call for as longer as the "customer" needs you, oh and make sure you don't "upset" the customer... that all ADMIN causes about!!! sooo who cares about officer safety or what other officers are doing with their time! From my account... the department has NO chief, a couple paper pushing Capts, 1 good LT, and maybe 4 decent Sgts (4 out of 12.. 33% you might not get @%$# over rate!) hahaha

Well the last posts covered about 90% of the issues with the agency, lets identify the other 10% and then watch no change occur as usual.

Well maybe you should brush up on your equestrian skills and try to make the team then jerk?!
    Better yet...
    Dont like it?
    THEN QUIT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by to the point
    If it were a straight male officer, it would never fly.

We dont hire those former majority types anymore.

Lightbulb Re: horses

Hey this is 430! I was directed to this site by a friend who saw my name... and I have to say somebody needs to get a life! so take that as you wish... but the name- Lagasse sandwich is very creative! all I know is that when I make food is always delicious... ask your mom!!! LMAO

shut up, stupid

Quote Originally Posted by 430
    Hey this is 430! I was directed to this site by a friend who saw my name... and I have to say somebody needs to get a life! so take that as you wish... but the name- Lagasse sandwich is very creative! all I know is that when I make food is always delicious... ask your mom!!! LMAO
    shut up, stupid

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast