horses - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: horses

Re: horses

Oh come on......I can't chase anyone...there's no pursuit policy for me and besides I'd need special "shoes".. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Sorry, you got some bad intel. The private horses are all paid for by their owners. Equipment is purchased buy the PD after fundraisers are held by volunteers and the alumni association.

That is plan for the costs of the city horse as well. Donations for most of the supplies have already been received.
    Really? Are you sure? Can you explain to me why the Chevrolet truck purchased by the city with city funds to be assigned to training has been parked at the horse stables on 102 Ave? How can a vehicle be purchased with city funds and assigned to a unit that allegedly is made up of volunteers who purchase all of their equipment from fund rasisers? I'm glad the city is so well off that we have the money to assign our horse officer two take home vehicles. I am sure I will never get an answer since this post is of a SENSATIVE nature and will probably be deleted before I clik the "submit" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious D
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Sorry, you got some bad intel. The private horses are all paid for by their owners. Equipment is purchased buy the PD after fundraisers are held by volunteers and the alumni association.

That is plan for the costs of the city horse as well. Donations for most of the supplies have already been received.
    Really? Are you sure? Can you explain to me why the Chevrolet truck purchased by the city with city funds to be assigned to training has been parked at the horse stables on 102 Ave? How can a vehicle be purchased with city funds and assigned to a unit that allegedly is made up of volunteers who purchase all of their equipment from fund rasisers? I'm glad the city is so well off that we have the money to assign our horse officer two take home vehicles. I am sure I will never get an answer since this post is of a SENSATIVE nature and will probably be deleted before I clik the "submit" button.
    Exactly. You can't dispute the facts can you? I'll take your silence as your way of minimizing and hiding the blatent favoritism that has been mentioned here. Kinda like hiding a city owned truck in the middle of three or four other vehicles at the stables. Why hide it? I would be proud of it! I would put big magnetic signs on it and just use it as a delivery vehicle for the feed store. Just make sure you stay in the city and put some agency purchased feed in there for the privately owned horses so you can justify its use.

Good lord.

You're so repetitive. Every time you post, it's the same whining. The same boo-hooing. Cry me a river, Horse Hater. As a resident of Pinellas Park I'm thrilled to have the horses at the movies. This means I can take my son to a Friday evening movie without having to worry about snotty teens selling drugs or breaking into my car. It's bad enough dealing with the crooks inside the theater selling popcorn and candy for triple it's actual cost. Why not protest that, Horse Hater? Oh, I see. No promotion or a raise in it for you? Best to take someone else's job or income?

So how's 'bout you quit your whining and focus on your job instead of whining about the jobs of others. Even my 6yo knows not to whine. You're a slow learner, uh? I loathe to think of the possibility that if I'm ever in need of an officers help, it'll be you to respond. The whole incident would be centered around you whining about the horses. Maybe you should get a sticker with a horse head in it and a bar going across it. This way I'll know right away who you are and refuse your help! That'd be awesome.

~Whinerhater

Quote Originally Posted by Whinerhater
    Good lord.

You're so repetitive. Every time you post, it's the same whining. The same boo-hooing. Cry me a river, Horse Hater. As a resident of Pinellas Park I'm thrilled to have the horses at the movies. This means I can take my son to a Friday evening movie without having to worry about snotty teens selling drugs or breaking into my car. It's bad enough dealing with the crooks inside the theater selling popcorn and candy for triple it's actual cost. Why not protest that, Horse Hater? Oh, I see. No promotion or a raise in it for you? Best to take someone else's job or income?

So how's 'bout you quit your whining and focus on your job instead of whining about the jobs of others. Even my 6yo knows not to whine. You're a slow learner, uh? I loathe to think of the possibility that if I'm ever in need of an officers help, it'll be you to respond. The whole incident would be centered around you whining about the horses. Maybe you should get a sticker with a horse head in it and a bar going across it. This way I'll know right away who you are and refuse your help! That'd be awesome.

~Whinerhater
    Dear scarlet resident, you failed to address the questions or facts posted above. This is LEOaffairs, not RESIDENTaffiars so go tend to your kid and clean your stable as you surely are a member of the posse. You are very misinformed and lack the knowledge to enter into this discussion. Think the park-place mall is a safe place for your son? Ask the guy who was shot to death a couple of months ago in broad daylight and died at the front door of Marshall's how safe he feels at the mall. Or better yet, call and ask his mother she feels.

Q. Is this site just for Law Enforcement Officers?
    A. While LEOAFFAIRS.COM™ is designed for Law Enforcement Officers, it is also accessible to the general public. As a result, it is an open system. We will also, from time-to-time, create areas for special groups related to law enforcement (i.e. LEO Only Section, Spouse Support Message Board, Dispatchers Message Board, etc.). Citizens are more than welcome to access the site and even to post in the Message Boards as long as they meet our Terms of Use, their actions are reasonable and they do not interfere with the presence of our target audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious D

Dear scarlet resident, you failed to address the questions or facts posted above. This is LEOaffairs, not RESIDENTaffiars so go tend to your kid and clean your stable as you surely are a member of the posse. You are very misinformed and lack the knowledge to enter into this discussion. Think the park-place mall is a safe place for your son? Ask the guy who was shot to death a couple of months ago in broad daylight and died at the front door of Marshall's how safe he feels at the mall. Or better yet, call and ask his mother she feels.
    Why would I go over your "facts", when they have already been proven false by others? I also know (since apparently you're a little slow on the learning curve) this is a public board. The Queen of England can log on here and tell you you're a d!ck if she wanted to.

As for the posse, I think that's a great volunteer resource as well, however I don't have the extra time to give. I'm busy cleaning my non-existant horse's stall. Hey! Maybe you should volunteer with the posse! Then you'll actually know what you're whining about! Better to educate yourself about what you dislike before you really write it off. Kind of like trying a new food. Don't know if you hate it until you try it.

What makes you think I lack the knowledge to enter this discussion? I've been lurking in here for long enough, but it wasn't until you started getting ugly that I decided to post. Besides that, I read the paper, I attend community meetings, I'm active in my community with what little time I have remaining. I suppose you're already in the habit of judging people and dismissing their opinions immediately, and/or their character as evidence from your hate in this forum.

As for the park place mall, I do think it's safe. If you're so concerned and ready to blame others, why didn't you personally prevent it? It was in broad daylight so where were you, Officer Eatswood? Certainly not there protecting the public. Most likely you were in this room whining about someone else's job. Besides, the guy that was murdered, I'm pretty sure that was drug related as the newspaper reported. I have no sympathy for drug pushers. I do feel bad for any parent that loses a child. I couldn't image losing my son and I would never wish that on any other. Regardless, don't do drugs and you most likely won't get shot. Just saying.

You're failed attempt to "put me in my place" has subsequently failed. My 6yo is laughing at you. :devil:

Woohoo! Sucka!

I know, just obvious sympathy for drug users. I look forward to chasing around your dirty-foot little park trash in a few years when he has all of this alone time to fill from your busy life on the Pinellas Park social scene. Maybe if you spent that time at home instead of cleaning empty stables you would have someone there to help you raise him.

Your writing style suggests that there is a significant distance between you and your six year old, aheem, son. Almost as if your kids are really of high school age or maybe it’s that your mom raises them at the glen, yet I digress….

I’m disappointed that during your exploits on this public site you have not addressed nor given justification of some of the gross misuse of your valuable tax payer dollars as previously mentioned. You seem more concerned with the outing of a specific group instead of actually addressing the issues. As a self-proclaimed civic leader in our community, by defending the demonstrative fleecing of this agency, led by our anthropophobic captain, you yourself have been asleep at the wheel. By not pounding your fist and demanding answers, you have failed your community in which you have so (using your words here) proudly served.

Anthropophobia or Anthrophobia[1] (literally "fear of people", from the Greek: ????????, ánthropos, "man" and ?????, phóbos, "fear"), also called interpersonal relation phobia[1] or Social Phobia, it is pathological fear of people or human company.

Anthropophobia is an extreme, pathological form of shyness and timidness. Being a form of Social Phobia, it may be manifested in fears of blushing, meeting the gaze of the others, awkwardness and uneasiness when appearing in society, etc.[2]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast