New Chief? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chief?

Re: New Chief?

If thats the case things will never change around here and it will be the same ole crap, I hope for our sake its not another BSO cast off.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The decision is made. The former Chief's guy is the man, RR. RR was the decision months ago. You will like him and all his BSO buddies he brings with him.

Also, where is our union to let them know we do not need anyone from BSO??

If thats the case things will never change around here and it will be the same ole crap, I hope for our sake its not another BSO cast off.

The decision is made. The former Chief's guy is the man, RR. RR was the decision months ago. You will like him and all his BSO buddies he brings with him.

Do you really think the city wants to bring in a Ken Jenne product to be the next chief? My money is someone with no baggage and from a department with no corruption issues.

Lemack is going to Ganesville and will not waste his time at a small department. No one has heard of anyone from Miramar who so this info is bad whoever posted it.

Knowing Lemack like I do will get you guys in the right direction. If not him, I here the Miramar guy is second best.

Lemack is going to Ganesville and will not waste his time at a small department. No one has heard of anyone from Miramar who so this info is bad whoever posted it.

Knowing Lemack like I do will get you guys in the right direction. If not him, I here the Miramar guy is second best.
    Miramar Captain John Petron, Road Captain. I think that how you spell it.

Even Opa Locka P.D. didn't want Petron.

I have a buddy who is still a LT at OPD and just spoke with him. He said the Miramar guy refused the job and thats why they still have no chief. If you are going to put something here at least get it right Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest at Creek

Even Opa Locka P.D. didn't want Petron.

Hmmmmm

how many have called DR's office and asked if RS was 'tasked" to pick the Chief. I know about 10 that did and were told he wasn't..

what is he really doing

Quote Originally Posted by shizzat
    how many have called DR's office and asked if RS was 'tasked" to pick the Chief. I know about 10 that did and were told he wasn't..

what is he really doing
    My guess, selling us all down the river for his own personal gain.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast