Gates
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gates

Gates

Good job guys, You did your job and did it right.. Stay strong and stand up for your Sgt.

Re: Gates

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Cop
    Good job guys, You did your job and did it right.. Stay strong and stand up for your Sgt.
    Keep up the good work, I would have done the same thing he deserved to go to jail. Hopefully you will prevail in court!!

I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW MY SUPPORT FOR YOUR DEPARTMENT AND MORE SPECIFICALLY THE SGT. INVOLVED IN THE GATES INCIDENT. WE ARE BEHIND YOU.... I JUST HOPE YOUR DEPARTMENT HAD THE BACKBONE TO STAND BEHIND YOU AND FIGHT... WE ARE ALL WATCHING YOU.... BACK UP YOUR OFFICERS !!!!!! WE WILL FOLLOW !!!

OBAMA = ONE BIG ASS MISTAKE AMERICA !!!! :?

To the Cambridge Police Department, specifically the chief and officer:
    Keep up the good work and keep with the backbone. I cannot believe a president would use those words. We weren't there to know what was going through the officer's mind, but I'll tell you one thing, if people would RESPECT law enforcement and if law enforcement's hands weren't tied, then maybe this type of stuff wouldn't happen. If law enforcement tells you to do something, do it. Then you can fight whatever it is in the proper venue....a court of law. And if you truly are innocent, the law enforcement officer will let you go.
    Thanks for protecting people and stay safe out there...
    A Florida citizen, NOT LEO.

Ahhhhh, we Fla cops really enjoy Leo Affairs!!! As you may or may not know, Fla, more specifically South Fla is made up of mostly north easterners. Not that that has anything to do with this situation, other then you should be receiving support from your brothers and sisters in the south!.
    As a 30 year ranking law enforcement professional I would like to add my support to the Cambridge PD, more specifically to the Sgt. I have watched this fiasco unfold on national news and I must admit, I have been impressed with the Sgt's professionalism, demeanor and more importantly the grace he has shown under fire. Sarge, you have come across as a gentleman and a professional, and credible. Stand strong, you are a great example of police officers in America. I too am sadden by our Presidents lack of judgement, and his racist views. Do not apologize, for you acted correctly and how we are all trained to react. In fact, I don't know if YOU should even accept an apology! A brother from the South.

WE SUPPORT YOU SERGEANT AND CHIEF! YOU DID YOUR JOB NOW OBAMA MUST DO HIS JOB! APOLOGIZE TO ALL OF US!!WILL NOT GET OR DID GET MY VOTE....WILL NOT GET IT AGAIN. :!:

To The Sgt. And Cambridge Police Dept. I just want to say great job, stay strong and Im glad that you guys are getting your side of the incident out there. I've been a police officer 16 years and as we all know everyday it just gets harder and harder to do our job. I can not belive the president just made it even harder for us. By once again bringing race into something that is not. God bless all Law Enforcement and the U.S.A.

ATTENTION ALL STAFF :
    SUBJECT: Policy change to dispatchers

From now on, when reporting a call, the following information must now be included:
    The occupation, race, community stature,if the person has President Obama's phone number, and you must now phone the residence of all burglary calls and ask the person breaking in the window if they live there.

Sgt. ******* acted in a professional manner, and with more restraint than most of us under the circumstances... Your department should be proud and all true Law Enforcement Officers are behind you! However, the joke we have holding the highest office in the land put his two cents in and we now know he is more like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton than Martin Luther King Jr. I never voted for Odumbo, and now he's lost ALL my respect...

Miami Dade PO

"The Police Dept handled that situation STUPIDLY?"

We support you from Florida

"The Police Dept handled that situation STUPIDLY?"

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=89097

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast