Explorers

Thread: Explorers

Explorers

I stopped an explorer and he tried to play it off as he was somebody...What is with explorers thinking they are somebody?

Re: Explorers

Dont hate, ANTICIPATE! I'm half a step from were you are at now, and when I get on, I will show you what real police work is. You slugs dont have a clue, I have made more cases as an explorer, than you have as a cop. You should retire already, because when I get on, I dont want to make you look bad.

Post Re: Explorers

Quote Originally Posted by Better Than You
    Dont hate, ANTICIPATE! I'm half a step from were you are at now, and when I get on, I will show you what real police work is. You slugs dont have a clue, I have made more cases as an explorer, than you have as a cop. You should retire already, because when I get on, I dont want to make you look bad.
    Are you F-ing kidding me? If this is the Explorer I'm thinking of you better calm down with that F-ed up attitude real quick! You don't have the slightest idea of how to do our job, and tell me what cases you have made? Come on now! Your embarrassing yourself and our department by coming on here talking this mess.... Your attitude is making me think I will never have another explorer in my car again!!! And by the way, I think I will make sure that the Deputies that deal with you guys know that your on this site talking badly about the deputies that work here!!! You have a long way to go, with your attitude you won't last very long....

Dis 7 Dep

You need to stop snitching, and you need to mind your own bussiness.

Wipe your chin. I already blacklisted the little b.
    McDonalds is always hiring, Have a nice day.

LC

Black list my private's why don't you!