FOP LODGE NO. 20 PRESS RELEASE - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: FOP LODGE NO. 20 PRESS RELEASE

Armando and Carlos you guys are the worst embarrassment i have ever seen in this organization. You guys thought you were going to use your position to move you, your wife and son ahead. Your priorities to your members are pay raises,benefits,unity, and moral. What you have created has been the opposite. What happen parity with the fire dept. Concentrate on what is important not what car the chief drives you idiot.

The Chief can get a brand new rental everyday if he wants. What a waste of time that was.
    and cooking the books, looks like we did, not the Chief. ( more training for us )

You, your board, and your lieing piece of shit attorney should be looked at for theft.

Its true what the previous post said,
    "WE HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN YOU"
    IF WE WOULD TAKE A VOTE TODAY I ALONG WITH MANY OTHERS WOULD VOTE YOU OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Armando and Carlos you guys are the worst embarrassment i have ever seen in this organization. You guys thought you were going to use your position to move you, your wife and son ahead. Your priorities to your members are pay raises,benefits,unity, and moral. What you have created has been the opposite. What happen parity with the fire dept. Concentrate on what is important not what car the chief drives you idiot.

The Chief can get a brand new rental everyday if he wants. What a waste of time that was.
    and cooking the books, looks like we did, not the Chief. ( more training for us )

You, your board, and your lieing piece of shizzat attorney should be looked at for theft.

Its true what the previous post said,
    "WE HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN YOU"
    IF WE WOULD TAKE A VOTE TODAY I ALONG WITH MANY OTHERS WOULD VOTE YOU OUT!
    What is wrong with you Utset? You are done and will no longer be able to be a member of this proud organization come November. You are out you terrorist looking twat!

You guys are so blind thinking its only the 4th floor that feels you guys have betrayed us.. the whole patrol section north south and central thinks you guys are a bunch of crooks,
    Maybe if you would have come to roll call you wouldnt be so blind. fu/king fags

MPD IS IN TURMOIL

THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE AND NO ONE IS IN CONTROL, AND YOU GUYS THINK THAT ESPOSITO AND HIS CROWD ARE GOING TO FIX THINGS, BOY ARE YOU GUYS WRONG. THE ONLY THING THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT VICTOR SEIJAS NOW WILL HAVE A TRUE AND REAL FRIEND IN THE 4TH FLOOR AND WILL BE GOING OUT TO LUNCH WITH ANGELITO MORE OFTEN.

Oye Carlos, stop with the "4th floor" nonsense already. Read the posts. Go out and talk to people. Its citywide. People are sick of losing. We keep picking the wrong battles. I don't really give a rats ass who is the chief. I worry about my money. Like 90% of the people who work here. Would I like someone else to be chief? Yep. But I'd like my money more. Its been one fiasco after the next. Just admit defeat already. You got punked. Lets move on. Stabilization, parity, anything. Get past the personal feuds for a minute and help out the people you were elected to help out. And by the way, what the hell was Harms doing at the news conference? Who pulled him out of the mothballs? He has nothing to do with the department except he's a part of our history. Please try and get something right.

Amen to that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12