privatize the jail - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: privatize the jail

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by podsloth
    Quote Originally Posted by 55443322
    CCA has offered to retain the current staffing as long as they can pass their requirements: ( 1.5 miles = 18 min, pushups = 25, vertical leap = 18 inches, 300m = 90 seconds, situps = 30 ) . Therefore we should retain 8% of staff.
    :evil: be serious faggot your gonna need that staff to do all that shizzat so they can run after them assoles when they're running from the jail escaping ****. oh and if you can't do it start running unless your afraid of the inmates... again while they're running from the jail while eating pizza the cca guards gave them right before... :devil: :devil: :devil:
    I guess that fat slob of a baker we have wont be able to stay if CCA comes in then. Hell, they got my vote just for him leaving. Welcome CCA!!!!
    This forum does not allow for anything positive. Looking for accurate information on here is like getting your news from the national enquirer. Any thread that has to do with the jail will turn into a, "screw the jail" thread. If these rumors are true, then educate yourself, make a plan, and execute your plan. Don't come to this site and start a war of wits with the witless.

I don't care how bad CCA is because it will become the county's problem and not the Sheriff's problem. You are right the budget for the jail will be lost but in the long run less money from the Sheriff's budget will be paid out because not all money spent on the jail and it's azz holes comes from the jail budget.

Besides the road already has to go and do investigations at the jail already even though they have a "detective".

Plus our in-service should get better because it won't include turn keys.

I hate the jail and it's personnel

So serious talks are going on to privatize the kitchen, that is smart thinking. 2 sgts, 2 cpl's, truck man, 14 deputies. This will staff an entire floor of the new addition, not to mention take back the additional 5% pay the kitchen has senselessly been recieving. With this smart thinking NPR jail can be kept open and we can house 220 feds and bring in extra cash for the county.'

** as far as that grotesquely over weightg baker... Jim Johnston should of taken him with him

I don't care how bad CCA is because it will become the county's problem and not the Sheriff's problem. You are right the budget for the jail will be lost but in the long run less money from the Sheriff's budget will be paid out because not all money spent on the jail and it's azz holes comes from the jail budget.

Besides the road already has to go and do investigations at the jail already even though they have a "detective".

if no deputies are running the jail who will fill the open slots no one wants on the road. the last few months they have been begging us to work the road but no one seems to want to take a step down to the lower level. road hacks are miserable and hate their job and full of rookies because patrol is the sh@#$iest job in the S.O. we prefer to stay in the jail and scratch our rear ends turning keys and making just as much if not more money than the queers on the road. overtime is good and my pension is worth alot more than yours is thanks to the thousands of hours of overtime i have done throughout the years i have been here. i turned them down 2 months ago and i will do it everytime i get asked because i know it sucks out their. you road idiots may think it sucks in the jail but i can honestly say its easy money and i actually am happy with it. enjoy the weather out their, i love it when it feels like 110 and it rains every other day and i see you guys directing traffic in it. and you say we have it bad. trust me when i say this patrol and detention takes very little IQ to do either, this is why a high school education is all that is needed. you guys can pretend that you have huge IQ's and are the only ones within the county that can do what you do. but your fooling no one we all know what it takes to work patrol and anytime you can go through school and training in less than one year combined it doesnt mean your the smartest in the county in fact you guys hate your job for one reason, its one of the worst jobs in the county. wake up we dont want your job you can keep it.

if no deputies are running the jail who will fill the open slots no one wants on the road. the last few months they have been begging us to work the road but no one seems to want to take a step down to the lower level. road hacks are miserable and hate their job and full of rookies because patrol is the sh@#$iest job in the S.O. we prefer to stay in the jail and scratch our rear ends turning keys and making just as much if not more money than the queers on the road. overtime is good and my pension is worth alot more than yours is thanks to the thousands of hours of overtime i have done throughout the years i have been here. i turned them down 2 months ago and i will do it everytime i get asked because i know it sucks out their. you road idiots may think it sucks in the jail but i can honestly say its easy money and i actually am happy with it. enjoy the weather out their, i love it when it feels like 110 and it rains every other day and i see you guys directing traffic in it. and you say we have it bad. trust me when i say this patrol and detention takes very little IQ to do either, this is why a high school education is all that is needed. you guys can pretend that you have huge IQ's and are the only ones within the county that can do what you do. but your fooling no one we all know what it takes to work patrol and anytime you can go through school and training in less than one year combined it doesnt mean your the smartest in the county in fact you guys hate your job for one reason, its one of the worst jobs in the county. wake up we dont want your job you can keep it.
    Sounds like a good reason to do away with pay parity. God I hope the jail goes private so I can watch you go into work wearing your new CCA uniform.

Screw the jail and everyone in it. Getting rid of the jail would be the bestest thing this admin ever did.
    Listen if we go CCA then you get screwed too. Let me explain CCA has 3 shifts when I get off at 11pm I will proably go over your house and screw your wife. Then when your wife tells you that she does not love you anymore and is leaving you for another guy you will be screwed. Dont worry ill put the dogs out for you. Make sure you pick up a loaf of bread on your way home.

Put the fun back in corrections, Bring back Inmate brutality.

Quote Originally Posted by PodSlug
    Screw the jail and everyone in it. Getting rid of the jail would be the bestest thing this admin ever did.
    Listen if we go CCA then you get screwed too. Let me explain CCA has 3 shifts when I get off at 11pm I will proably go over your house and screw your wife. Then when your wife tells you that she does not love you anymore and is leaving you for another guy you will be screwed. Dont worry ill put the dogs out for you. Make sure you pick up a loaf of bread on your way home.

Put the fun back in corrections, Bring back Inmate brutality.
    Someone is a little sensitive to the CCA issue and that is the best you can come up with. Listen "slug" just go away, you are a sad person and we all know it.

CCA rep was seen in admin office today so be ready jailers.

CCA rep was seen in admin office today so be ready jailers.
    come on man lets be real. these rumors have been going around for hmmmmmm 20 some odd years now right? this is a dumb topic and it gets brought up every year and of course every year nothing happens. in a way i wouldnt mind it, i will go to hills. and in 5 years i would be making more than a 20 year deputy in pasco. its a win win for me. i just dont feel like starting at the bottom and thats the only thing that keeps me here is seniority but hey its really not that big of a deal i can take the pay raise.

Hills. County is not hiring cops or corrections. Company reps have met with Comrades, whoops, county admin. and probably will be totally on board by January 2010. Interviews with current employees will begin by sept. 1 and last for 1 week only. Great month for a vacation. There are lots of jobs in Wyoming. The oil business is going bonkers. Patrol will LOVE the new outfit. More organized and less crap than a county run jail. Good luck County "Turnkeys"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast