HERE IT IS - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: HERE IT IS

Re: HERE IT IS

Hey Disgusted User....
    First Raban is not Funtimes! I know Funtimes and it is NOT Raban.
    Second, Raban's father in law is NOT tight with Bradshaw. How do I know? I know his father in law, and he is a stand up guy who never says a bad word about anyone. Since you know so much about everything, have you read the final IA report? It is public record. If you know the truth you can then run your mouth.
    Raban did a stupid thing that embarassed everyone. I guess no one else at this agency ever made a mistake. Let's see what is coming out in the news now. Can't wait to see the 12 names listed for the next investigation!

Quote Originally Posted by Rideon
    Hey Disgusted User....
    First Raban is not Funtimes! I know Funtimes and it is NOT Raban.
    Second, Raban's father in law is NOT tight with Bradshaw. How do I know? I know his father in law, and he is a stand up guy who never says a bad word about anyone. Since you know so much about everything, have you read the final IA report? It is public record. If you know the truth you can then run your mouth.
    Raban did a stupid thing that embarassed everyone. I guess no one else at this agency ever made a mistake. Let's see what is coming out in the news now. Can't wait to see the 12 names listed for the next investigation!

Woo, there big fella , calm down , the way you are coming out of the gate to defend sounds like you have a guilty conscious or you are the father in-law himself , you really support this deputy's actions out their on our streets?

Hey Guestspot...
    I know I may have sounded a little harsh, no guilt here. I don't defend Raban, what he did was wrong, but a couple of other postings were saying nasty things about his wife and that is just ridiculous. If you had ever met her you would be disgusted too by what they were say about her and her father. I know them both and I've worked with Raban. Not a complete moron but for sure has issues...that was all I was saying by my post.

You think he beats her and posts about her on Facebook? If she was smart, she get rid of that clown.

I did a web search on the deputy you have all spoke of, Dougan. He actually has a website of pics from Belle Glade under photo journalism that actually speak a thousand words of what people here on this coast could never understand. I have never been to Belle Glade at night and could never imagine what you all have faced. After looking at these pictures I probably never will. The struggles the town people face on a daily basis screams through in these pictures which I can only imagine make the job of the deputies out there that MUCH HARDER and STRESSFUL. While I do not agree at all with what Sgt. Raban has done, I can see how this city changes people's thinking and personalities. Is counseling offered to all officers out there? And how long is each officer assigned to this area? Can it be limited to avoid the stress burnout? I cannot imagine the stressful situations you face there on a nightly basis, and can only imagine the stress you bring back to your homes and families. The 2 Deputies that were fired, my understanding is 1 was brand new. Was this his first assignment? If so I would like to see him given a second chance after counseling and relocated and trained in an area suited for a new officer...not started in an area where major experience as a law enforcement officer is needed. No Deputies should start their careers there...not until they are seasoned. God be with you ALL in these trying times. Please stand together and hold your heads high. The men and women who wear the green and gold are brave individuals who deserve the utmost respect despite the FEW individuals who don't deserve those colors. Every profession and walk of life has a few people who don't belong mixed in, Law Enforcement is no different. Be Safe. http://www.jmdougan.com/Galleries/belleglade/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by rideon
    Hey Guestspot...
    I know I may have sounded a little harsh, no guilt here. I don't defend Raban, what he did was wrong, but a couple of other postings were saying nasty things about his wife and that is just ridiculous. If you had ever met her you would be disgusted too by what they were say about her and her father. I know them both and I've worked with Raban. Not a complete moron but for sure has issues...that was all I was saying by my post.
    Ok , you are right on that one , his family should not be brought into this , it has to be enough embarasment to them as it is .

Wow, Deputy Sympathizer...
    You have written a very intelligent post. I'm impressed and I'm not being sarcastic! If you've never been to or worked in Belle Glade you have no idea what it is really like. My friend is a teacher out there and you can't imagine the stories that this person can tell. I'm glad to see someone writing something without bashing another person!

I agree with Guest Spot.
    I can't imagine being his wife and having to go into work and face my peers after having my spouse on the cover of the paper and all over the news. I know some people won't agree but I agree with Guest Spot. The family is probably totally humiliated and going through enough. They shouldn't be bashed because they weren't even involved in what happened. I have heard from some people that Raban's wife is really nice and even used to bake goodies for his shift. Let's leave her out of it. I wish her luck with this mess!

Re: HERE IT IS ( THE TRUTH ON WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON IN BG AREA

THIS IS IN REFERENCE TOO , RACIST DEPUTIES NOT WANTING TO BE OUT IN THE GLADES AREA B/C IT'S PRE-DOMINATELY OCCUPIED BY AFRICAN AMERICAN CITIZENS. THE ANAGER THAT'S BUILT W/IN THEM, THEY TAKE IT OUT ON ANYONE THAT'S A TRAGET. AN EXAMPLE - THE YOUNG AF AMERICAN FEMALE , A MOTHER OF A 2 YRS OLD CHILD , WAS HELD UP AT GUN POINT BY 1 OF THESE NAMED DEPUTIES, AN ADDITION TO THIS , EVERYONE THAT ONLY HAD A SIMPLE FTA OR WARRANT OF A SIMPLE MATTER- ENDED UP WITH A ( BATTERY ON A LEO )- ( RESISTING ARREST ) - ( RESISTING ARREST WITH OR WITHOUT VIOLENCE ) OR ( ASSAULT ON A LEO ), AND THAT WAS ALL BASED ON THE WOLF-PACK SQUAD. NAMES THAT WEREN'T LISTED ARE- SGT. HEWITT, AND SGT. FLYNN WHO WERE ALSO IN THIS SQUAD. THEY GO AROUNG TERRORIZING BELLE GLADE RESIDENTS, AND DARE FOR YOU TO COME FORWARD ABOUT ANYTHING.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789