HERE IT IS - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: HERE IT IS

Re: HERE IT IS

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    how long raban married?

What business is that of yours?

That ignorance is passed down every day in lineup training. What a joke. Some of the Sgts can't even ready from the paperwork the training comes from.

[Deleted]

This place has way to much fat not just on top, but all around. There are too many chiefs and not enough indians. This is evident by the response times county citizens must endure to have a report generated of a crime they fell victim too.

Talking Advisory

MOD 582 Writes. I received complaints regarding this thread. Those asking about a delay in editing due to being away on vacation. There was no delay. I do work nights and try to respond to emails or complaints timely.

I deleted some posts in its entirety, but others only the unsupported or unverified accusations or information.

Let's be careful out there.

You can't get to a terry frisk unless you have the weapon's bulge FIRST...

Amazing.... You guys think your the Gestapo.

HUNTING KNIFE = weapon....

angular sharp edged bulge.... WEAPON

roll of money in pocket.... money! IMMEDIATELY APPARENT?

black guy running from a car in it from Belle Glade..... NOTHING.

Officer safety is a myth... you need articuable facts.

Perhaps they should use hand puppets during that lineup training you speak off.

So, Dougan is the saint here. As I read this I caught him in another lie. Oh, he went to Raban's wife's baby shower for thirty minutes. Please, that was a load of crap. He was there the entire time. How do I know? He showed the pictures he took to everyone. Included in these pics are socializing, gift opening, and cake eating. I think that takes more than thirty minutes. Dougan had his own issues, that is why he left. If he was doing the right thing, why is he showboating to the media and being their puppy, for attention. He is just jaded because no one liked him, seriously. He was a jerk and will always be a jerk. As far as Raban's father, he doesn't work for the sheriff's office. If Bradshaw wanted Raban fired, he would of done it. There is no cronyism here as some of you smart guys speak of. How many of you really know Raban? Yes, the comments he made on Facebook are inappropriate and unexcusable, but if you read the IA report the postings of the three suppossed victims will have a hard time proving they were beat with Willie Gary because they never were. Raban NEVER arrested them. THey were arrested by someone else and he wasn't even there. Get the facts straight first. For those of you who don't care about his family, shame on you. I thought we were a law enforcement community who cared about the wives and children of our brothers? Think of your wives and kids and how they would feel? They didn't do anything wrong and are feeling the heat. All of you men are worse than a bunch of hens in the henhouse!!

Funtimes = Raban

Raban for Sheriff!!

and Dougan for Undersheriff to "keep an eye on him!"

I need a vacation...

Quote Originally Posted by Surreal Times
    Raban for Sheriff!!

and Dougan for Undersheriff to "keep an eye on him!"

I need a vacation...
    You may want to re-think who's keeping an eye on him....Have you ever seen Dougan blink? Or maybe I should rephrase that...have you ever seen him not blink?

Raban could leave the office go home and return hours later, Dougan wouldn't see him.

I guess they could play hind and seek

:devil:

Raban's father in law and Bradshaw are tight not Raban's father...Bradshaw probably threw Raban a bone as a favor to the father in law...not saying he asked for it, just saying Bradshaw did it because he knew the father in law.

How else can you justify keeping this Bozo on the force...blows me away...he should be fired! I wouldn't vote for Raban as dog catcher...

Quote Originally Posted by Funtimes
    So, Dougan is the saint here. As I read this I caught him in another lie. Oh, he went to Raban's wife's baby shower for thirty minutes. Please, that was a load of crap. He was there the entire time. How do I know? He showed the pictures he took to everyone. Included in these pics are socializing, gift opening, and cake eating. I think that takes more than thirty minutes. Dougan had his own issues, that is why he left. If he was doing the right thing, why is he showboating to the media and being their puppy, for attention. He is just jaded because no one liked him, seriously. He was a jerk and will always be a jerk. As far as Raban's father, he doesn't work for the sheriff's office. If Bradshaw wanted Raban fired, he would of done it. There is no cronyism here as some of you smart guys speak of. How many of you really know Raban? Yes, the comments he made on Facebook are inappropriate and unexcusable, but if you read the IA report the postings of the three suppossed victims will have a hard time proving they were beat with Willie Gary because they never were. Raban NEVER arrested them. THey were arrested by someone else and he wasn't even there. Get the facts straight first. For those of you who don't care about his family, shame on you. I thought we were a law enforcement community who cared about the wives and children of our brothers? Think of your wives and kids and how they would feel? They didn't do anything wrong and are feeling the heat. All of you men are worse than a bunch of hens in the henhouse!!

RABAN IT STILL A JOKE. HIS AFAIRE WITH DISPATCHER (AL) IS STILL HOT.HE IS THE LOVE OF HER LIFE AND ALWAYS WILL BE. ASK HER HUSBAND OR HIS WIFE…

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast