budgetcuts - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: budgetcuts

Re: budgetcuts

Cost saving initiatives----try YRU, SIS before you try Patrol

I usaually dont get into it with my brothers in bule, but there is rumor about the 4-10's and that affects me (i am totally for it). When you guys talk about saving money; here I go....... Bike patrol>>>> they are given three different types of transportation ex: 1 police car, 1 bike, and a segway....com'on guys 3..... They are [u]BIKE PATROL[u], not segway patrol. Next are the big spenders,,, the 3rd floor... CID>>> wow talk about money spenders, between their 3 hour breakfest and their 4 lunches no wonder they have to be on OT to get some work done!! (they totaly need more accountability for their time spent on the clock) SIS>>> have those guys ever made a 39 that initiated here in the CITY BEAUTIFUL? Maybe once a year. or something like that. All I have to say is look at their paychecks, the average Patrol officer salary is about 15,000-25,000 less than an officer in SIS... do the math... Guys there are perks to every unit. Bikes> shorts andchicks :wink: , cid and sis > the OT. motors> the court. come on guys patrol just has the 4-10's . THATS ALL FOR RIGHT NOW, UNTIL NEXT TIME TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES, AND EACH OTHER. LATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Start with the non peformers
    Cost saving initiatives----try YRU, SIS before you try Patrol
    TRUE, nuff said :cop:

Third floor needs a complete redo. Patrol is not the issue...elitism is and it is on the 3rd floor

The manager asked for the cost savings on disbanding the 4-10. Does anybody know who is conducting the study?

Yo MAMA !

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yo MAMA !

:snicker:

The city is saying they have no money but try this leave the departments and the units alone and cut from other city departments.. lets see has anyone been on the trolleys lately 3 flat screen Tv's in each one for no reason getting new trolleys left and right...also i can say that the department getting money and using it for new radios why the old ones work perfectly and why give them all to the fire department how many calls a day do they respond to 2 maybe 3 if lucky atleast the police department uses its resources. come on now

Blow it out yourass

have the city manager cut his own salary! he wants to save some $, but he gets the most of the pie! 2 faced SOB. cant wait to find him dui or messing u on the street! :evil:

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast