Orlando budget battle aims at "take home" police cars - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Orlando budget battle aims at "take home" police cars

[quote=Guest 007]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest"
    Wow, you OPD cops are ignorant aholes...most of the sheriff's offices in the state have Colonels (and I'm not even in your stupid fight).[/quote

Hold on now "Former Colonel", you posted in OUR forum concerning the issues we are having with the city with take home cars. Your opinion was that our union and chief needed to choose between "cars" or "cops" and you ranted about OPD officers living in Voluisa and Brevard counties and you didn't agree with that. So pal, you stated your opinion, which didn't back the cops, and you inserted yourself in the "stupid fight". Now you gave your opinion in OUR forum so I'll give mine. I highly doubt you were even a cop in Florida or anywhere else and if by some chance you ever did work as a sworn officer it was an agency of about 10 people. A better bet would be that your a security "colonel" who was one of thousands that applied but will never work at OPD. Now keep on trucking buddy and go find your own forum.
    I was merely responding to the "the only colonel spots are with FHP." I am not the "Colonel" who commented on your take home cars. Don't put words in people's mouths...

Quote Originally Posted by "Guest

Hold on now "Former Colonel", you posted in OUR forum concerning the issues we are having with the city with take home cars. Your opinion was that our union and chief needed to choose between "cars" or "cops" and you ranted about OPD officers living in Voluisa and Brevard counties and you didn't agree with that. So pal, you stated your opinion, which didn't back the cops, and you inserted yourself in the "stupid fight". Now you gave your opinion in OUR forum so I'll give mine. I highly doubt you were even a cop in Florida or anywhere else and if by some chance you ever did work as a sworn officer it was an agency of about 10 people. A better bet would be that your a security "colonel" who was one of thousands that applied but will never work at OPD. Now keep on trucking buddy and go find your own forum.[/quote

I was merely responding to the "the only colonel spots are with FHP." I am not the "Colonel" who commented on your take home cars. Don't put words in people's mouths...
    Are you really that stupid? Where did I refer to you as the "FHP Colonel"? Wow, I don't think your even smart enough to work security now. Keep on trucking Colonel.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 007
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest

Hold on now "Former Colonel", you posted in OUR forum concerning the issues we are having with the city with take home cars. Your opinion was that our union and chief needed to choose between "cars" or "cops" and you ranted about OPD officers living in Voluisa and Brevard counties and you didn't agree with that. So pal, you stated your opinion, which didn't back the cops, and you inserted yourself in the "stupid fight". Now you gave your opinion in OUR forum so I'll give mine. I highly doubt you were even a cop in Florida or anywhere else and if by some chance you ever did work as a sworn officer it was an agency of about 10 people. A better bet would be that your a security "colonel" who was one of thousands that applied but will never work at OPD. Now keep on trucking buddy and go find your own forum.[/quote

Are you really that stupid? Where did I refer to you as the "FHP Colonel"? Wow, I don't think your even smart enough to work security now. Keep on trucking Colonel.
    You idiots are not even worth sparring with...one needs a brain in order to communicate effectively. Obviously, brainpower is sorely lacking at OPD. No wonder crime is soaring in Orlando. Keep up the "good" work boys!

Does the OPD still have take home cars or did they take them away and park them?

Quote Originally Posted by guest85
    Does the OPD still have take home cars or did they take them away and park them?
    Sitting in my driveway as I type....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12