Insurance Auditor Blunder

Insurance Auditor Blunder

I was wondering, I thought I saw a post on here about the MAJOR F*%K UP the insurance board did with our PRIVATE RECORDS. I know I saw it on here but it's gone. For those of you that haven't received the "letter" many documents were as written in the letter "MISPLACED" this "MISPLACED" documents contain social security numbers for many of our "MEMBERS". THE F*%K UP was thiers and we get is, keep up with the credit companies to make sure no unathorized transactions are made. GIVE ME A F*%KIN BREAK, any comments my brothers and sisters in blue.

Re: Insurance Auditor Blunder

Quote Originally Posted by credit report
    I was wondering, I thought I saw a post on here about the MAJOR F*%K UP the insurance board did with our PRIVATE RECORDS. I know I saw it on here but it's gone. For those of you that haven't received the "letter" many documents were as written in the letter "MISPLACED" this "MISPLACED" documents contain social security numbers for many of our "MEMBERS". THE F*%K UP was thiers and we get is, keep up with the credit companies to make sure no unathorized transactions are made. GIVE ME A F*%KIN BREAK, any comments my brothers and sisters in blue.

I hold them responsible for the SAFEKEEPING of my info,especially since they are dealing with LEO'S INFO.That being said,if my info falls into the wrong hands,i will hold them responsible and accountable for any financial fall out that occurs due to their neglect,and sending out a letter telling me to check my credit is UNACCEPTABLE since it is them that lost the info not I,therefore they have to make me whole again and pay the credit company to keep checking on my record... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

I hold them responsible for the SAFEKEEPING of my info,especially since they are dealing with LEO'S INFO.That being said,if my info falls into the wrong hands,i will hold them responsible and accountable for any financial fall out that occurs due to their neglect,and sending out a letter telling me to check my credit is UNACCEPTABLE since it is them that lost the info not I,therefore they have to make me whole again and pay the credit company to keep checking on my record... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hey smart guy, Your going to sue yourself and the rest of us? We ARE the trust. Your not dealing with State Farm or Travelers. Make our trust go bankrupt, and we join the city insurance and we pay more for less. DUH!

Hey smart guy, Your going to sue yourself and the rest of us? We ARE the trust. Your not dealing with State Farm or Travelers. Make our trust go bankrupt, and we join the city insurance and we pay more for less. DUH!
    You mean less for more!

I still don't understand what this has to do with Mike Narganes?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepito Perdido
    I still don't understand what this has to do with Mike Narganes?
    Stop choking the monkey friend, your mind is mush.