Hottie in Melborne - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Hottie in Melborne

Quote Originally Posted by That girl again...
    In response to the last post:

I do not know who you are, but you are obviously someone from Melbourne that I work with, or a deputy from the Sherrif's office that I bump into on calls. I could care less what people who don't even know me think of me, but it's great to know that people who matter think highly of me! Thanks so much for the post!

P.S. I'm going to figure out who you are
    I agree that this young lady is a hard worker and and a has a no nonsense attitude. For all of you "studs" out there, just leave her alone and let her do her job and live her life. To the young lady some advice....keep a relationship/life outside of the dept. and don't fall for any of these dogs within. Your business will become everyone else's. Oh, and the married ones are the worst...

Quote Originally Posted by Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by That girl again...

I do not know who you are, but you are obviously someone from Melbourne that I work with, or a deputy from the Sherrif's office that I bump into on calls. I could care less what people who don't even know me think of me, but it's great to know that people who matter think highly of me! Thanks so much for the post!

I agree that this young lady is a hard worker and and a has a no nonsense attitude. For all of you "studs" out there, just leave her alone and let her do her job and live her life. To the young lady some advice....keep a relationship/life outside of the dept. and don't fall for any of these dogs within. Your business will become everyone else's. Oh, and the married ones are the worst...
    Hey thanks alot BRO!!! I'm married and Ive been making progress with her....dont be a ----Blocker! See you seen "baby" lol!

[quote=man code]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by "That girl again...":3i4nv2pu

Hey thanks alot BRO!!! I'm married and Ive been making progress with her....dont be a ----Blocker! See you seen "baby" lol![/quote:3i4nv2pu]

Yeah right....you've been making alot of progress with................yur hand :snicker: :devil:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12