holiday pay

Thread: holiday pay

holiday pay

So holiday pay is gone ( 2k less a year income ). At least my family will have me home for the holidays, thanx Bobby!!

Re: holiday pay

no its not

Yes it is going away forever. The old reply is that at least you still have a job from the administration. The only change I see is things going bad to worse on the horizon. Wait till the economy gets better in 2010 (maybe) then things will really hit the wall when no one wants to come to Pasco County as they have gone other Sheriff Departments etc.

Nope, the county has already projected the 2011 budget year to be as bad as this year. Even though the population will go up which means the politicians get raises. I can never figure out how the hell we let them build that into the state constitution. Population goes up, constitutional officers get more of the tax money and leave less to fund programs for the higher demand. Sounds funked up to me.

be glad you still have a job and not getting laid off and stop griping about things like this. 3 friends of mine have been laid off this year and your crying about this. its either take away holiday pay or take away jobs, which do you prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    be glad you still have a job and not getting laid off and stop griping about things like this. 3 friends of mine have been laid off this year and your crying about this. its either take away holiday pay or take away jobs, which do you prefer?
    I agree, some off us work the holiday anyway. And I would rather him cut the holiday pay then him cut 20-30 deputies. Everyone knows we are already short handed out there. Lets wait and see before everyone starts crying about it.

Quote Originally Posted by don't cry
    I agree, some off us work the holiday anyway. And I would rather him cut the holiday pay then him cut 20-30 deputies. Everyone knows we are already short handed out there. Lets wait and see before everyone starts crying about it.
    What a fking retard! You think we won't be losing 20-30 deputies over the course of the next year anyway? What planet are you on? Taking away holiday pay only helps him get to his goal sooner. To run an agency with old ass CSUs at $12 an hour supplemented by $19 per hour 23 year olds who know nothing but how to speed to a call faster than necessary. Ever wonder why some good quality people have left and others are preparing to leave?

Quote Originally Posted by don't cry
    What a fking retard! You think we won't be losing 20-30 deputies over the course of the next year anyway? What planet are you on? Taking away holiday pay only helps him get to his goal sooner. To run an agency with old ass CSUs at $12 an hour supplemented by $19 per hour 23 year olds who know nothing but how to speed to a call faster than necessary. Ever wonder why some good quality people have left and others are preparing to leave?
    ready this made me dumber.

Seriously.... First off... every single agency member got an email that someone is an ass and told the paper false x43.

Second... CSU's do not make $12/hour. They are volunteer's...that means they work for free...