Need Info about L.E. jobs in Massachusetts.

Need Info about L.E. jobs in Massachusetts.

Hello all,
    First off I wanted to introduce myself, My name is Michael I am 26 years old, born and raised in Miami, Florida. I am currently a Correctional Officer for Florida DOC. I have 4 years experience and also a Florida Certified Law Enforcement Officer, however no experience in the Law Enforcement discipline yet. I am considering relocating to Massachusetts. Thus obviously looking to settle into a Police Department up there or at very least a Corrections Job. Any help would surely be appreciated. BTW my email address is MikeModular281@yahoo.com if you would be so kind to email it my way. Thank you for any help offered. As always stay safe!

Sincerely,
    Michael

Re: Need Info about L.E. jobs in Massachusetts.

By the way: Any info about living within the State or just FYI's about where to stay away from would be really helpful because the Internet can only say so much! Also what are the Law's pertaining to Carrying a counseled firearm?

Thanks again.
    Michael

What brings you to Ma? Check out m a s s c o p s.com and you will get tons of replies. All the local and state cops post on that site. No disrespect to leoaffairs but you won't get any Mass cops posting here.

There are hundreds of laid off cops in Mass. Good luck.