cop injured in da city - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: cop injured in da city

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You should get your facts straight first. The guy was unarmed the knife belongs to the officer. The kid was getting his butt kicked when the officer pulled the knife. About his old man is nothing but a kiss AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Ok, so lets assume that is the fact. In the process of fulfilling his duties as as POLICE OFFICER he encountered a possible subject, a fight ensued, the subject was able to obtain the sharp edged weapon from the officer and boom boom pow, subject is dead.

Regardless if he was getting his "butt kicked" he fought on and came out victorious, he won, be thankful. WTF are so many of you so malcontent, it's people like you who are a disgrace to Police Officers nation wide. I don't work for the city of Miami but I'm happy to hear the Officer made it out ok. And even if the officer didn't put himself on a 13subject check, it happens, we make mistakes, we might even get ****y sometimes, but the fact remains the same and the Officer Prevailed, rightfully.

g deal
    Quote Originally Posted by 4tae918
    You should get your facts straight first. The guy was unarmed the knife belongs to the officer. The kid was getting his butt kicked when the officer pulled the knife. About his old man is nothing but a kiss AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Ok, so lets assume that is the fact. In the process of fulfilling his duties as as POLICE OFFICER he encountered a possible subject, a fight ensued, the subject was able to obtain the sharp edged weapon from the officer and boom boom pow, subject is dead.

Regardless if he was getting his "butt kicked" he fought on and came out victorious, he won, be thankful. WTF are so many of you so malcontent, it's people like you who are a disgrace to Police Officers nation wide. I don't work for the city of Miami but I'm happy to hear the Officer made it out ok. And even if the officer didn't put himself on a 13subject check, it happens, we make mistakes, we might even get ****y sometimes, but the fact remains the same and the Officer Prevailed, rightfully.
    What is the big deal? wether the officer had the knife or the offender. The fact is one of us made it home and there is one less scum bag out there. I never though i was going to see the day when officers especially from MPD defended a scum bag who was trying to hurt one of us. And don't come with the crap about civil rights, when it comes to the choice of using deadly force or getting kill, **** the civil rights and **** any body that thinks otherwise. One more thing, it is dishonest and inmoral to mistreat this kid because you have some issues with his father. So do the honorable thing and get to know him before trashing the guy.

I SAW THE KID AND HIS INJURY IS NOT PRETTY. HE ALSO LOOKS VERY BEATEN,TIRED OR MAYBE IT'S DUE TO THE MEDS HE MUST BE TAKING,ANTIBIOTICS ETC. HE FOUGHT WITH A DRUG DEALER WHO WAS 2 TIMES HIS WEIGHT AND A FOOT TALLER.
    THE THUG WOULD HAVE KILLED THIS KID IF HE GOT EITHER ONE OF HIS WEAPONS.
    STOP HATING ON THE KID AND WHEN U SEE HIM,WISH HIM WELL.
    I DONT GIVE A RATS AZZ HOW U FEEL ABOUT HIS DAD BUT CUT THE KID SOME SLACK.
    I WISH U CONTINUED SUCCESS SON.
    WITH FRIENDS LIKE THESE HERE,WHO NEEDS ENEMIES?
    GOD HELP US ALL...

word around the station is that they found a punture mark in Guzman's vest.

It wasnt a puncture mark. It was a richocheted pellet from the shotgun that he discharched a few months ago!! ops:

remember, what comes around, goes around. May all who read this get 10 times the good and evil they wish this cop. He won, he is alive.

I do not know this younger Guzman. I did however work with his Father prior to retiring. His Father was an outstanding Officer and backup. It is hard to imagine how this post is almost protecting the *** VIRUS ALERT *** with a knife trying to fight a uniformed officer, and how most of you on this post are throwing this kid under the bus. Boy, how times have changed. Good luck Guzman. Both of you. Retired 324
    Junior is certainly NOT the cop his father was in his younger years. In fact, he is a danger to himself and should change professions before he gets himself killed. The knife belonged to Guzman, not the offender, and he managed to get it taken away from him. Secondly, the kid professes to know all sorts of martial arts, yet got the crap beat out of him. Thirdly, he failed to call for a back-up or let someone know that he was checking out this subject. But he needn't worry. Any broken rules daddy will cover up. Certainly the Boy King wouldn't discipline a SWAT buddy's kid!

If it was my kid I would get him an inside job. Unfortunately if Trooper Joe doesn't get in there will be now more inside jobs to be had. But at least for now the pay is good, hours are great and you can leave your gun at home.

I do not know this younger Guzman. I did however work with his Father prior to retiring. His Father was an outstanding Officer and backup. It is hard to imagine how this post is almost protecting the *** VIRUS ALERT *** with a knife trying to fight a uniformed officer, and how most of you on this post are throwing this kid under the bus. Boy, how times have changed. Good luck Guzman. Both of you. Retired 324
    Junior is certainly NOT the cop his father was in his younger years. In fact, he is a danger to himself and should change professions before he gets himself killed. The knife belonged to Guzman, not the offender, and he managed to get it taken away from him. Secondly, the kid professes to know all sorts of martial arts, yet got the crap beat out of him. Thirdly, he failed to call for a back-up or let someone know that he was checking out this subject. But he needn't worry. Any broken rules daddy will cover up. Certainly the Boy King wouldn't discipline a SWAT buddy's kid!
    If what you say is true, i would hate to have been in his shoes. I dont have a family connection to help buff out any issues and protect me as a "undisclosed officer." I'm sure if this were any other officer the white gloves would be on and the checking for dust would commence. I pray that none of us ever find our selves in a battle for our lives and i'm glad the officer is ok. I also pray that those of you in power will see good intentions in the officers rather than an opportunity to bring out "the hammer."

Be safe

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456