BIG CHANGES
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BIG CHANGES

BIG CHANGES

:devil: Big things are comming. BIG BIG things. If you only knew what was comming you would be amazed. I'm talking total mind blowing earth shaking things. Pasco S.O. will be pioneering a new way to do law enforcement. Enourmouse Things! I was sworn to secrecy about what is comming, and there is only a few people who know, but when the time comes I will let you know. Stay tuned boys and girls. BIG THINGS! :devil:

Re: BIG CHANGES

Pasco does not pioneer anything, remember we do things the Pasco way because it's always been done like that. The only real changes I can see is doing more of the detectives jobs to help them close cases so they do not actually have to leave their air conditioned offices.

Maybe we could do more with less, nope we already do that. And comming next year no paid holidays!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom****isharry
    :devil: Big things are comming. BIG BIG things. If you only knew what was comming you would be amazed. I'm talking total mind blowing earth shaking things. Pasco S.O. will be pioneering a new way to do law enforcement. Enourmouse Things! I was sworn to secrecy about what is comming, and there is only a few people who know, but when the time comes I will let you know. Stay tuned boys and girls. BIG THINGS! :devil:
    Would these be positive changes? or negative ones?

Would the changes coming have anything with you learning how to spell?

Quote Originally Posted by teacher

Would the changes coming have anything with you learning how to spell?
    OOOOOOOHHH SNAP!

As a matter of fact it would, Hint Hint Wink Wink (Gramar Classes). I am telling you PIONEERING the way things will get done. You will see Pasco will be on the entire nation's radar. Nothing but positive things are coming. Stay tuned. :devil:

As a matter of fact it would, Hint Hint Wink Wink (Gramar Classes). I am telling you PIONEERING the way things will get done. You will see Pasco will be on the entire nation's radar. Nothing but positive things are coming. Stay tuned. :devil:
    Nothing positive comes from Pasco.

Holy sh!t, I was still laughing from the first post. Pasco, Pioneering and Law Enforcement in the same post. 4 words that have nothing to do with one another. WOW!

the only big thing coming to this town is my gimmick going into the posters' pie hole

:devil: BIG CHANGES. COMING SOON. :devil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast