2012?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012?

2012?

Who's running for sheriff in 2012?

Re: 2012?

I see people looking at this. Why isn't anyone responding? Has no one made mention of possible candidates? It looks like the agency admin needs an enema and the troops need real leadership. You ready for change? I'm a retired Deputy from the Tampa Bay area, now Senior management in the private sector. Should I continue or are you guys and girls content with your leaders...I mean management. There's nothing worse then Dinosaurs that are not in touch with the street anymore, that hand down policies etc from their air conditioned office, to fit their personal or political agendas. Time for new, younger and progressive blood that will empower his Deputies to do their job to the full extent of the law, without the fear of reprisal.

Stay in the private sector you had your fun on the job,,, just let us worry about 2012...

Thanks for asking

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Hey 2012
    Stay in the private sector you had your fun on the job,,, just let us worry about 2012...

Thanks for asking

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    What? That's thre problem. An outsider needs to come in and take over.

Then stay away from this useless site and do something....

Quote Originally Posted by guest 2012
    I see people looking at this. Why isn't anyone responding? Has no one made mention of possible candidates? It looks like the agency admin needs an enema and the troops need real leadership. You ready for change? I'm a retired Deputy from the Tampa Bay area, now Senior management in the private sector. Should I continue or are you guys and girls content with your leaders...I mean management. There's nothing worse then Dinosaurs that are not in touch with the street anymore, that hand down policies etc from their air conditioned office, to fit their personal or political agendas. Time for new, younger and progressive blood that will empower his Deputies to do their job to the full extent of the law, without the fear of reprisal.
    WE NEED CHANGE. PLEASE RUN FOR SHERIFF AND GIVE THIS PLACE THE ENEMA IT NEEDS. I'M NOT CONTENT WITH ANY OF THE UPPER MANAGEMENT.

I appreciate the responses, both good and bad. It gives me a true metric of feeling and thoughts out there about 2012.I'd like to see more responses. I will not waste your time if you guys and girls are happy. It's a lot of time and money to run and I'm a simple man, with simple values and resources. There's no silver spoon here, just old school blue collar work. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong. Teamwork and Unity will be familiar words once again. As Sheriff, once my admin duties for the day are done, you'll find me in read off and on the street with the troops. I LEAD FROM THE FRONT! I will run as a Republican.

Poster "Hey 2012"..... I did have fun on the job, but it was not always fun. The internal politics are much worse the BS on the street. I always hated the internal struggle and I vowed that I would never run an agency like that. The worst part of the job was the terrible supervision....Mostly the front line Sgt's and Lt's. Over inflated egos! That will quickly be addressed. When it's extremely busy, I will remind Sgt's that they have notes too! NO is above taking a call and helping the agency's with it's mission....Protection of life and property!

If we are strong at our core, the rest will fall into place and this will be visible to the public. When they know the Sheriff' backs his troops and Deputies are empowered to walk tall, it builds confidence that they are protected, we are doing the right thing and we are committed. I don't care what the criminal element thinks, nor will I bend to media pressure. My goal is not to be popular, but be balanced. Bad people go to jail and they will complain...That's life! And another thing, there will be no BS IA complaints or witch hunts either.

New motto's for the agency under me:

Public: "Hernando SO, Leading the way for a safer Florida"
    Internal: "Teamwork and Unity.....Train hard and Fight hard. Live to fight another day!"

Be safe

you got my backing....anyone who runs wihin our agency will be the same old dead burned out wood that need to be thrown away.They live in the 1980s era and have no idea whats going on out there.We need change!!!!badly...Nugents boys,such as the owens,the maurers,need to go!!!the rest retired....if I run...i would be cleaning house on top.....give my guys good job protection and treat people the same not because they are popular in the community or because there families own businesses here.or etc.......it got somewhat better when the old timers such as the letts,arick,and few other cronies left.They have no idea how law enforcement changed and they would be the first one to give a citizen comment form to hang a deputy out to protect there own butt.dont get me wrong..a few new guys need a tune up and an attitude adjustment..no doubt..but Its a back stab fest and it wont change till we get change!!!new blood...u got my vote!!!!and time to help!!!

Thank you for your post. I don't know any of the people your speaking of. As a Sheriff, I will completely clean house on the admin side and bring in my own people. They will have my philosophy instilled in them...The troops come first!. NO cookie cutter garbage and NO "Yes men". All of them will be hard working cops / cops and have a proven track record of making it happen on the street. I want leaders, not managers. I can teach anyone to manage (Write schedules, assign zones etc), but I need people the troops believe in.

Be safe

Re: 2012

I'd like more feed back please.

Be safe!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast