B.S.O. taking over Hallandale - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: B.S.O. taking over Hallandale

The morale is low because of people having to work around unreliable loosers like you. You should look at yourself, hiding behind the keyboard here. If you are so sure of yourself, why dont you talk face to face? That would be because you dont have the nerve.

TM paid his dues. Kirschoff got there with Larrys help.
    It's like making Joe Grahn assistant and Lockwood chief.

The best was years ago when the crimes were solves by Kratman & Magill team /
    Followed by Martinez & Llinas in O/C - Sgt Myra in DB.

BSO here we go!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Uhr inmate

BSO here we go!
    You are functionally illiterate.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The morale is low because of people having to work around unreliable loosers like you. You should look at yourself, hiding behind the keyboard here. If you are so sure of yourself, why dont you talk face to face? That would be because you dont have the nerve.
    Why, so you can abuse your power and screw me too? Funny, the ones I remember hiding behind a keyboard were "Hallandale" and "Another". When have you two done anything face to face? Why don't you just tell guys you're screwing them instead of making up stuff like "its a 1 year assignment." and no, I'm not Diaz, Mcgovern, Pete, Mario, etc. But I know your f'ed them over because they voice their opinion, just like others. and I remember Mcg putting his name on here and calling all you *****ez out, and I've heard BOTH of you say sh$% about him that I know you've never said to his face. Tell them Another and Hallandale. get some balls...and learn how to spell loser, you loser. Until then, I'll put my name on here when you put yours on, Guest. Until then, take care of yourselves and watch so you don't get "Another" knife your backs. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Uhr inmate

BSO here we go!
    A LOT OF PEOPLE PAID THEIR DUES, HOW BOUT GIVIN THEM A SHOT. MAGILL USED TO SCREAM ABOUT HOW UNFAIR IT WAS THAT LARRY HUNG ON FOR SO LONG, NOW HE'S DOING THE SAME THING.

The chief has committed a huge mistake in flippin the bird to the union members. He has committed the one flaw you never do in war; underestimate your opponent. He sat there and relied on those that "owe" him as he has done before, but this time they are't the majority. Nor are they respected enough to influence the majority. They are simply looked at as spineless bobbleheads and their attempt at influencing people is quickly disregarded. The chief wants leaders, but as soon as people step into that role he does whatever he has to do in an attempt to deminish their leadership qualities. Once true leaders step up in this department the chief attemptes to squash them before they become a threat to him or his admninistration. Look at the track record; Diaz, Mcgovern, and Mario just to name a few. People see this and clearly recognize the tactic. Its the fear and intimidation regime with a side of carots and empty promises. This type of leadership will no longer be tolerated and the union members are ready to step up. So chief do us all a favor, step down and take your pawns with you.

i heard that Jimmy and Marsha will be leaving by the end of the year in a package deal...Good Riddance

Quote Originally Posted by KL
    i heard that Jimmy and Marsha will be leaving by the end of the year in a package deal...Good Riddance
    Awwww daaawg now you got to be smokin some dat goooooood shhhhiiizzzzzzaaaat they can't find! Pass me dat blunt, b******************tch!

I heard Marsha got a publisher for her book. She is set to make alot of money and gonna be able to retire. The book is about her career and all the drug cases that she made. There is also a chapter in the book titled "Be the best MOMMA you can be" and it talks about how she passed on the nurturing that she received from Jimmy to Honan, Dwayne, and made them the cops they are today.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter
    I heard Marsha got a publisher for her book. She is set to make alot of money and gonna be able to retire. The book is about her career and all the drug cases that she made. There is also a chapter in the book titled "Be the best MOMMA you can be" and it talks about how she passed on the nurturing that she received from Jimmy to Honan, Dwayne, and made them the cops they are today.
    I said, "Gimmmmieee dat blunt dammmmmiiiiiiiiiit!" U on da rock now?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast