A3

Thread: A3

Post A3

A3,

How come all the things we want were good for BSO but not for MCSO? I guarantee that you were not opposed to these things when you were a high ranking LEO at BSO! Why be so hypocritical here at MCSO? Do you and the others really care that little for your Deputies? What we want is to be treated fairly is all.... You got Civilian positions that make 2 times what some of us do? Come on already. You put the public interest and happiness above and beyond ours, but losing Deputies hurts the community more than you will ever know.... Try pulling this crap at BSO, you could not do it!!!

Re: A3

I guess were lucky were not getting days off without pay like broward! Wow.. they suck.

I just wish they would stop believing the public over some petty complaint. Why cant they stand up for us and tell the public hey you get what you put out. We get our butts chewed for not saying yes sir/ma'am or no sir/ma'am. I have been in this profession for many years and have never seen an agency take up for the citizens and downt he deputies like this one does. I bust my butt everytime I am 10-8 and never get a pat on the back unless theere is a knife in hand. How about it A3, can you guys, the admin, stand up for us alittle more than you do now. That would gain more respect from us than anything. Alittle support is all we are asking for.

Quit your *****ing and complaining! If you don't like it down here, then get the F' out! It's very simple, just put yours application out there for other agencies and move on! SIMPLE AS THAT! Actions speaks louder than words! Why make yourself miserable when you can work someplace else!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quit your *****ing and complaining! If you don't like it down here, then get the F' out! It's very simple, just put yours application out there for other agencies and move on! SIMPLE AS THAT! Actions speaks louder than words! Why make yourself miserable when you can work someplace else!

Easy to say this while sitting behind your keyboard! Your the type that will stay here becuase you know in your heart that you would not get hired any where else. Stop talking Shizz.... That is whats wrong with this agency, Deputies are forever stabbing each other in the back, instead of talking crap, you should stand by your Brother Leo's and attempt to make a change....

Quote Originally Posted by Done wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Easy to say this while sitting behind your keyboard! Your the type that will stay here becuase you know in your heart that you would not get hired any where else. Stop talking Shizz.... That is whats wrong with this agency, Deputies are forever stabbing each other in the back, instead of talking crap, you should stand by your Brother Leo's and attempt to make a change....
    True enough. When you think how this agency's members treat other agencys time after time it hurts everyone's reputation !! Lighten up with the petty crap with other cops for god's sake. Esp. in the Upper Keys.

Well A3 finally threw in the towel and is history 11/30. If Bob would do this to his best friend think of what he will do to you. :evil: