Speak up & get shafted it's the way of the CCSO - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Speak up & get shafted it's the way of the CCSO

Thanks, I wasn't the first to point it out however. Someone else did on another CCSO thread. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by angelangel
    Thanks, I wasn't the first to point it out however. Someone else did on another CCSO thread. Take care.
    Hey Jen - who are you fooling? You made the exact same statement in the other thread. Now you try to play it off as someone else?

You should try being honest for a change. You may find it easier to live with yourself and to stay true to your friends.

Loose lips sink ships :lol:

Bye JEN!!!

Firstly, I don't know who Jen is. Secondly I didn't post it on both threads. I don't take credit where it isn't due. I was pointing out to Mod that someone else had mentioned it on the other thread. Man, you are just too much aren't you? I bet you don't know how to count to three when measuring....for cake batter

Quote Originally Posted by Paparazzi LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by angelangel
    Hey Jen - who are you fooling? You made the exact same statement in the other thread. Now you try to play it off as someone else?

You should try being honest for a change. You may find it easier to live with yourself and to stay true to your friends.

Loose lips sink ships :lol:

Bye JEN!!!

I don't think Jen has a problem staying true to HER friends. I think her friends need to stay true to her. ops:

It's not really libel, either. It's what you as a Mod perceive as libel. A court can only say what's malicious (and boy is that tough) enough to constitute libel. Other proofs must be met.

Although your sheriff in a commentary doesn't understand the difference, either. You might call in a lawyer.

You might call it a violation of board policy because it points out a character flaw. Or something more general.

But it is not slander. Nor is it libel.

Quote Originally Posted by jackiechiles
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Do you honestly think that you can say those types of things about a fellow co-worker and your supervisors and still be allowed to work along side of them? How well would you work with someone on a daily basis if they had just talked smack about you publicly. If you want to be able to talk freely about your boss is an idiot without repercussions, go work for yourself.
    What's your tango number slick? Was anything said about his supervisors? No. About his coworkers? Yes.
    Maybe you just don't know what you are talking about or you do and you are pissed that things didn't go your way?! That deputy did a stand up job expressing what was he felt was a common feeling but no one had the balls to say out loud. Was he wrong? Unknown at this time.

He admitted to the accusation without hesitation understanding that he could be hit hard but did so while in direct eye contact with his Lieutenant. THAT IS BALLS. Would anyone else in similar circumstances have done that? Maybe, but we will not ever know that now will we. That deputy now has what is considered to be the essence of integrity. He is stronger now for what he has done and that cannot ever be taken from him. If you talk to him you will discover that he has the weight of 'Olympus' taken from his shoulders and he seems to be happier now then ever. Is that because he was unhappy before or because he saw something wrong that couldn't be fixed and was frustrated. Only he knows that and now will not say.
    He has been completely and absolutely positive and supportive of the Sheriff. He has said that the Sheriff has exceeded his expectations and he has been firm but supportive and forgiving . PB said that the Chain of Command has been professional and that his reassignment was amicable and for the betterment of the agency, with no negative feelings on his part. Knowing PB that will be a positive for his new district. I have not heard PB say one negative thing about the traffic LT or this administration. That is impressive considering what has happened. He has even said very good things about his new Sgt. of which whom has nothing but negative publicity of this forum. (BH)
    For all you naysayers on this forum, leoaffairs has supported this deputy. My hat is off to the owners of this website. Thank You on his behalf and you have my full support!!!
    Ok "slick" (what are you 85?) I am not in the traffic unit. I just don't think its appropriate to publicly criticize your employer about your personal feelings on another coworker. In the military, can a general go to the media and complain that another general is an idiot and not expect some type of action. I'm not saying he was wrong or right...MH may be incompetent...I don't know her personally, the fact is that if you are going to air dirty laundry about your employer, don't expect the employer to just take it. PB didn't complian and cry about it so why are you?

That's funny. It was suggested he be transerred to corrections? So, it's a punishment to work in corrections?

I've never seen anyone in the jail do something silly and be forced to go to road patrol.
    JB should start considering the big run in 4 years. Yeah, we'd still ***** about things as always but cops like a boss with marbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    That's funny. It was suggested he be transerred to corrections? So, it's a punishment to work in corrections?

I've never seen anyone in the jail do something silly and be forced to go to road patrol.
    JB should start considering the big run in 4 years. Yeah, we'd still ***** about things as always but cops like a boss with marbles.
    You missed the fact that his commander was thinking termination. Now there is a guy with skeletons in his closet.
    All the bad apples (from the COC point of view) go back to the jail. Makes me just want to stay, that way they can just punish me by leaving me where I am.

All of those recommendations and he just gets transferred with a "verbal cautioning" Kind of makes the Cmdr and Lt look like whiny little brats with hurt feelings. I lost a lot of respect for those two here recently.

I was considering trying out for the traffic unit if a spot came open. Not now hell no. No wonder they cant fill their spots. Those tango guys try to talk ya into joining so they transfer out? No thanks buddy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast