SmackDown at District One Lineup!!
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

SmackDown at District One Lineup!!

Heard that someone didn't like having his paperwork pushed to the ground and punched another deputy in the face IN LINEUP!....

required EMS to come...

Any news?

Re: SmackDown at District One Lineup!!

Was a non-incident. Misunderstanding btwn veteran and rookie that just went little to far. Admin leave for couple days to cool off some. Dont make this more than what it is.

more like workplace violence...too bad they don't teach us anything about that.

Arrow Re: SmackDown at District One Lineup!!

All I have to say is... 1 up for the vet and rookie needs to shut his mouth.. if he can still use it!

:devil:

I love this site.

This is unbelievable, one of our own brothers in green gets punched by a fellow brother, and you have the nerve to call him a Vet. Save it for the street. No one deserves this at PBSO.

I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner to K-Dog. Long time comming and over due.

WOW!!! We need names and details. This sounds like a great story. I'd like to hear what actually happen from someone who was there. So the rookie got dapped in the mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by guest 5
    I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner to K-Dog. Long time comming and over due.

:evil: makes perfect sense now....

K-Dog, seems to think he can hide behind GO'S and run his chapper to whomever he sees fit. He needs to be working at the airport/court house. How many times, have we been on calls with K-Dog where he turns a non violent call into one. Or, u pull up as his 94 and the way he called out the incident elevates the push to get there. On arrival, there is one and not twenty. He has quite the imagination.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast