Task for Rhino

Thread: Task for Rhino

Task for Rhino

Rhino,
    Being a strong personality, veteran cop, with the ability to lead others around you, I challenge you to use your skills to initiate a group or forum (here would be ideal) to implement some motivational ideas. What I'm saying is you could likely solicit some great ideas from those around you that would benefit most department members. Think of it as like a "staff meeting" for us non-bosses.

I think we have a good department and alot of us have some great ideas, and we could post and organize them here! One such example could be as follows: Every Officer will ensure that the vehicle they used that tour would be full of gas, backed in and ready for the next Officer, prior to leaving. I know this seems insignificant, however it may be important to those coming in for their tour and it is one less thing to worry about.

Keeping the cruisers clean and organized, stocked with the necessary paperwork would also be helpful.

Who knows, one little idea or helpful offering could make a person's day or night. :idea:

Re: Task for Rhino

My dear clue-collecting friend,
    You speak as if you know me. You make assumptions based on conjecture.
    I would think that a man of your profession, who deals so much in truth and fact, would be more careful.

Re: Task for Rhino

What's conjecture?