Is Rambosk Another Hunter?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is Rambosk Another Hunter?

From Editorial Page Editor Jeff Lytle's blog posted Saturday:

Collier County Sheriff Kevin Rambosk’s essay on why the agency should handle the investigation into a fatality involving the son of a psychiatrist who does work for the Sheriff’s Office give me deja vu. It’s as if Don Hunter never left.

Deep down inside, the Rambosk we think we know fully understands the real or perceived conflict of interest there. It would be so much easier for all if he simply handed the case to an outside agency. Simple as that.

FYI, in case you missed it, the psychiatrist and the agency signed a new contract despite public questioning of all this.

Also, FYI, the psychiatrist’s contract calls for him to go to court with and stand by any member of the office whose mental capacity is questioned. Think about that.

Re: Is Rambosk Another Hunter?

Also, FYI, the psychiatrist’s contract calls for him to go to court with and stand by any member of the office whose mental capacity is questioned. Think about that.

As Joe citizen of this county I am getting tired of this is my empire and I will do as I want metallity the sheriffs' office has. It is time for a full accounting.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

As Joe citizen of this county I am getting tired of this is my empire and I will do as I want metallity the sheriffs' office has. It is time for a full accounting.
    Rambosk IS NOT Hunter!!

Anyone who is saying this is there meek attempt to cast doubt on our new Sheriff because they are still pissed off that they lost the election or was fired from our agency.

As a concerned citizen of our county may I suggest that you enroll and participate in the CCSO Citizens Academy. You will learn and meet persons from the CCSO which will educate you so you can post factual thoughts and ideas instead of assumptions based on what you have heard!

OH and the course is FREE and you WILL have lots of fun!

Not only was I at the Citizens Academy years ago I was also at the spouse academy when they did those. Didn't think much of either. I met their good Dr. the shrink there didn't think much of him then.

Quote Originally Posted by Guestfortoday01
    Not only was I at the Citizens Academy years ago I was also at the spouse academy when they did those. Didn't think much of either. I met their good Dr. the shrink there didn't think much of him then.
    It seems that there is not much in life that you think much of. It has been my experience that people like you will never be happy or pleased about anything. You are just angry an miserable person and expect others to be like you; maybe to justify your misery.

That's too bad because life is too short and full of too many gifts not to recognize, appreciate and enjoy each of them!

Good luck to you...

Well said!!

Post removed

Re: Is Rambosk Anothe2r Hunter?

How could this Rambosk guy lose the support of the paper that was so friendly toward him for years?

I liked Don better myself. Rambosk is too phony for me.
    Don was smart too.

Quote Originally Posted by Guestfortoday01
    That's funny, I went to the citizen academy years ago and I thought they did an excellent job.

(Removed by Mod 167. Accusations of criminal conduct is against the Terms of Use policy) Hunter never would do that Rambosk will be better known for problems than professionalism like Hunter.
    Other than that, same person. Can't get good PR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast