Hiring - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hiring

Re: Hiring

Guess and Countyguy, why not hope for the better or best for Miami Gardens. I guess you clowns only patrol the pretty areas of Miami Dade. And for your information, MGPD is made up of some of the best from the City of Miami and Miami Dade PD. specially the detective bureau. Well, continue to be ignorant and patrol your problem less areas.

How sad to see people still hating on MGPD; the truth of the matter is, it will not stop anytime soon. Why? I will tell you why, most of these clowns who are hating are the individuals who did not get hired or did not have the balls to come work in MG. I must admit, its not a walk in the park; the troops in the fields at the MGPD are motivated and dedicated police officers who took on the challenge in building a safer community one dirt bag at a time. Dont hate!; come join us. This is history in the making and we have the stage with a national audience. It is not easy; and we still can use a lot of help from other officers out there. Dont forget we are all one big family (Thin blue line).

Quote Originally Posted by BluKnight
    How sad to see people still hating on MGPD; the truth of the matter is, it will not stop anytime soon. Why? I will tell you why, most of these clowns who are hating are the individuals who did not get hired or did not have the balls to come work in MG. I must admit, its not a walk in the park; the troops in the fields at the MGPD are motivated and dedicated police officers who took on the challenge in building a safer community one dirt bag at a time. Dont hate!; come join us. This is history in the making and we have the stage with a national audience. It is not easy; and we still can use a lot of help from other officers out there. Dont forget we are all one big family (Thin blue line).
    Amen Brother! :snicker:

MGPD, fellow brothers in blue. Don't let the clowns who dress in brown spew their hate for other law-enforcement influence the great job you guys are doing. I still come into the area to get a hair cut and food and I have noticed the fine work that you guys are doing. When the county had the area before you guys took over, it was hell in a hand basket. You have good guys from my dept., MPD, and other fine officers from other great dept., who still know what it means to be a brotherhood. You guys can get a 15 from me any day of the week. Now, for the county, lets see how they like their 5% pay cut and their green and whites parked at the station. Never throw bricks at a glass house when yours is made of paper!

can u please hire Lt. coughwell from miami you turned him down once can you pleaase give him a second chance.you hired all our other trash why not him

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Miami
    MGPD, fellow brothers in blue. Don't let the clowns who dress in brown spew their hate for other law-enforcement influence the great job you guys are doing. I still come into the area to get a hair cut and food and I have noticed the fine work that you guys are doing. When the county had the area before you guys took over, it was hell in a hand basket. You have good guys from my dept., MPD, and other fine officers from other great dept., who still know what it means to be a brotherhood. You guys can get a 15 from me any day of the week. Now, for the county, lets see how they like their 5% pay cut and their green and whites parked at the station. Never throw bricks at a glass house when yours is made of paper!
    Dear Blue Miami,

"You guys can get a 15 from me any day of the week." Then that last line you wrote. How old were you when you got your GED?

As a trooper I can say (based on experience, not rumor or 3rd party information) that so far we have a good working relationship with MGPD. Y'all have done a great job so far, and will continue to I'm sure. Don't be swayed by the jeers and nay-sayers; keep doing the job you are doing and you will be fine. Personally I have been pulling for your agency to make it; the attitude of everyone in the city seems to be great. Really neat to watch an agency formed from the ground up with so many different backgrounds from across the country and continue to progress. There is some jealousy out there from some who were expecting you to fall on your face and you have not only proved them wrong but have taken even more ownership of your city. Good job! :mrgreen:

Interviewed with MGPD last week. It was straight forward and they treated me great. Should be completing poly etc this Friday. One Captain that interviewed me said he believed the hiring incentives were still in place until December 2009.

Good luck to you!! This Dept is a great place to work. We are having a few growing pains which is expected of any new agency; over all, a great place and plenty of experience to gain. Remember, we are less than two years in service (09) and we are doing a great job. :cop:

Can you all shed some light on a wright's dept jumping ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast