LCSO

Thread: LCSO

LCSO

Davila could have been killed due to this chase through our jurisdiction. I understand we are all law enforcement and danger comes with our daily lives, but, we need the county to communicate ANY activity they are doing in the city limits. LCSO has our radio frequencies, why do we not have theirs in our vehicles? It is bad enough that we are left in the dark with the counties activities in our jurisdiction, but when one of our officers is injured by a LCSO initiated pursuit, that is B.S.!

Re: LCSO

I agree completely. LCSO loves to poach in our city (despite the fact that Lehigh is out of control), and when they initiate chases that enter the city limits they never tell us. Ask the SWAT Team and they will tell you how LCSO has done search warrants in the city without notifying anyone. I have seen them run code numerous times in the city, and I have almost been hit on two different occasions by them in their marked and unmarked cars. We notify them when we enter their jurisdictions, and for the safety concerns they should notify us. I hope Davila is doing well.