EQUAL PAY FOR EQUAL WORK - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: EQUAL PAY FOR EQUAL WORK

Umm, I dont need to check the validity of the statement, I was here when this whole thing happened, I know it for a fact as true.

It's official. All members will receive a 3% raise efffective now. Before you go jumping for joy do the math. If you are a trooper that is a 50 cent an hour raise BEFORE taxes. I hate to gripe about any raise we do get, but Lord, 50 cents?!?!? Well, at least that raise will cover about 75% of my electric bill for the month. Maybe someday we will get a big enough raise so I can buy an AVERAGE house in the area I work. Right now I make about $10,000 a year too little to accomplish that dream.

This was on your own website dipshit. I guess we blocked this raise too.

Quote Originally Posted by DOTFACT
    It's official. All members will receive a 3% raise efffective now. Before you go jumping for joy do the math. If you are a trooper that is a 50 cent an hour raise BEFORE taxes. I hate to gripe about any raise we do get, but Lord, 50 cents?!?!? Well, at least that raise will cover about 75% of my electric bill for the month. Maybe someday we will get a big enough raise so I can buy an AVERAGE house in the area I work. Right now I make about $10,000 a year too little to accomplish that dream.

This was on your own website dipshit. I guess we blocked this raise too.
    Man, this thread started out SO GOOD and sure got off track. Lets stop bashing each other and figure out how we can work together. I know there are a lot of hard feelings, but we once worked together, why not again?? We all know there are problems with both Agencies but do we think a united force could turn out better?? Lets do some POSITIVE talking here and leave the bashing at the door. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 28
    Several posts from this discussion have been deleted. This string started out ok, but got progressively worse as they went on. This board is not a DOT bashing board. There were several posts that made unsubstantiated allegations of unlawful conduct, naming of officers by name for the purpose of bashing them and not using any facts and generally bashing the agency, all of which will not be tolerated.
    I think you need to take a closer look at some of the remaining posts on this thread, Mod 28, if you are going to be COMPLETELY fair and delete them, also. This also seems to be a FHP bashing board judging from some of the comments but I don't see anything being done about THOSE posts! Fair is fair (i.e. "generally bashing the agency" as you put it).

Why is it that the only time we have any real crap stirring on here or controversy is because there is usually a trooper posting on here and stirring the crap?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789