Outa here... - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Outa here...

Re: Outa here...

I never worked with Cooper but I never heard one negative thing about her. Good luck Cooper in Hillsborough County and be safe. We all know you'll do great things over there.

For those of us who can't leave, its only a matter of time before we see positive changes in this department.

OUTRAGEOUS !!!!

If the best of those who "protect and serve" us must leave to maintain their integrity, and those remaining must put up and shut up to survive, how much protection and service can
    we rely on? Our officers on the streets and those patrolling the back alleys while we sleep are being disrespected and impaired by the very leadership that is supposed help them do their jobs.

I FIND THIS VERY DISTURBING TO SAY THE LEAST !!!! Who is in charge of these people?
    Everybody has a boss. Who do these people answer to? If it's someone I have elected, I want answers.

Figure out the chain of command. The mayor and city council are the supervisors of the police dpartment administration.

As far as getting a strong mayor, I see where Gov limp wrist Crist has put his backing behind Givens. Gee, do you think he and Baker are trying to continue the BS that has been going on for years? They don't want anyone in theat office that will be pro-police, pro-fire department, pro-tax payer, etc. They want the status quo to remain to ensure that they look good. Crist also wants to ensure the black vote for his senatorial run. Well, he's losing the whote vote as he goes.

I must say that Cooper was a good officer, very personable, and fun to work with. She could back me on a call any day!! From one former SCU to another.....u will be missed!!

Cooper was a lump. Good Riddance you whiner. You will be just like Letona, trying to come back. See ya Red

Quote Originally Posted by northstar
    Cooper was a lump. Good Riddance you whiner. You will be just like Letona, trying to come back. See ya Red
    Hey northstar,,,get yur kneepads on and get back under chucks desk where you belong

Wow! Well what a disgrace. You can't even put your name on this web site to say that you were talking about another officer who whould have backed you up on any call. She probably would have done better than you any way and that is obviously your weakness. Put your name up here for everyone to see and when she comes to kick your Azzzzzzz all of us will be standing behind her to throw our punch. As you notice this is the one bad messege on this site about her so your way wrong or just jealous. What a punk you belong with the admin!

Quote Originally Posted by Former St. Pete officer
    Wow! Well what a disgrace. You can't even put your name on this web site to say that you were talking about another officer who whould have backed you up on any call. She probably would have done better than you any way and that is obviously your weakness. Put your name up here for everyone to see and when she comes to kick your Azzzzzzz all of us will be standing behind her to throw our punch. As you notice this is the one bad messege on this site about her so your way wrong or just jealous. What a punk you belong with the admin!
    Here we go with another quitter who couldnt meet the standards of professionalism SPPD mandates.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quioxte
    I am surprised at the all the "uproar" about Cooper leaving. Was she a lazy, crappy officer? No, but was she all that she is hyped up to be in this post? No. Do you really believe she "attained" the SCU position because she was a good cop or more so because she was an attractive female? Things that make you go hmmmmm.....
    I guess Carrie couldn't win either way. She had the coalition all over her because she wouldn't conform and then you have trash like this post and the one from northstar. What the hell does her looks have to do with anything. Were you intimidated because she could actually function on her own and offer an opinion? She did her job well and, after getting sh1t on one time too many, had the courage to write a powerful, truthful memo and leave this hellhole. Good luck, Carrie. You will do very well in a fair, unbiased dept that is all inclusive and promotes people who do their job well and pass tests that arent tainted, not because of skin color and/or sexual orientation. Prime example Donnie Williams (major) Yeah, like he ever actually passed any tests...give me a break.

Good for you Cooper! Great memo from a great Cop. Wish you the best across the bridge, I know you'll do great things once your away from this hell hole! ------ Hey Chucky, all the good potential are jumping ship and saying the same things; coincidence?? I think not! (Like he cares!)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast