Outa here...
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Outa here...

Outa here...

Nice job. Let's see how many more we can run out of this palce that can actually think for themselves.

Re: Outa here...

Who left this time?

C. Cooper......We lost on this one once again, all of these great officers keep leaving. You will do great over there...stay safe.

I cant believe Coop left. Unreal. Does he get to bring his dog or does the dog stay with us?

Carrie Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Carrie Cooper
    Wow. Thats a big surprise especially with what just happened. This is sppd's backwards way of "addition by subtraction" She musta been shock

Dont know who the hell Carrie Cooper is but, we will miss K9 Coop, he was the bomb. Does anybody know if they will have tryouts for k9 for a new handler for his dog.

No, cuz it's the dog that left. He stayed here.

Good for her. did she leave a resignation letter? be very interested in reading that one. ANyone else getting ready to leave or has left recently?

Can't blame them for jumping ship now can you?

Carrie left? That's effing hysterical! I remember her walkin around the station while still on probation telling everybody how much she LOVED it here and couldn't understand why anyone would want to leave! TOO EFFIN FUNNY!!!! I always suspected she was the rookie that kept coming on here tellin everyone she would never leave! She was a slow learner but I guess she learned eventually! Good for you Carrie have a good career wherever you ended up!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast