The Winner! Dale "GHESO" Tharp
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

The Winner! Dale "GHESO" Tharp

We all seem to be hurting for money. Get with GHESO and he may give lessons on how to hoard and make extra money!

Re: The Winner! Dale "GHESO" Tharp

That could possibly threaten his wealth of gigs...don't plan on it happening anytime soon.

The last post is so true. Shame that I was talking with one of our civilian workers the other day and they said, I hate talking to Lt Tharp because all he ever talks about is material things and what he has! Money don't buy love, it don't bring back the ones we have lost (probably would make them sick if we all acted like him), it don't earn respect, and you can't take it with you when you leave this world. It does show you are self centered, have low self esteem, are a poor leader, value only those that can help you, and will more than likely be lonely in your final days in this world. Don't hate the messenger, just change......

Take the last posters advice and change because I don't have a single gig and could use just ONE of your many....turning BLUE while holding breath.

Please retire soon so we can split all your gigs. There are enough to give almost everyone at least one!

And to think, I heard that he is planning on running for sheriff when he does retire. You think things are bad now........

If elected he would be the FIRST Sheriff in Escambia County history that will still be working gigs when he's Sheriff....I can see it now! :cop:

Greed historian, I think you just hit the nail on the head. It would be the first Sheriff to work side jobs.

Relax. I don't think money can buy you the Sheriff title. That would be the only way for him to get Sheriff. He is not a good speaker and he don't know much either!

I hear the GHESO trophy is almost done at Benton's Trophy Shop. The big $ sign being held over the head by Buddha is so fitting. The hold up is they want to put a badge on Buddha but since he doesn't wear a shirt, not sure wear to pin it. Of course which badge to use is yet another challenge. I'm sure this would be easy if he was in Admin. because he would qualify for one of the Square ones. I say since he is about on the same playing field as those in Admin., let him have the Square one.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast