speed limits - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: speed limits

Re: speed limits

1227, how sweet. I'm glad you don't work for me.

Stone Cold, Thank You! Great example of just the kind of self-involved, narrow-minded, rookie we're talking about here. Anyone who would write, warn or even delay a cop any longer than it takes to find out the person you've stopped is actually on the job is just the kind of person we need to rid this profession of. Thanks for being a excellent example of a BAD example!

glad to see some people still are professional and courteous in this job. dont worry about the low lifes who bring down the department. hopefully they'll filter out someway. stay safe

BRO............Nothingsurpisesme...

That response was priceless, the shiznat...perfect!!

I wonder if ( Stone Cold ) is the one that is afraid of there own shadow? Things that make you go HMMMMM? But then again, coming from that geographical area NOTHING SURPRISES ME!

Cool Re: speed limits

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold

Well, I'm not mall security so I guess I don't work for you! Have a good day Stone cold, you are a hero.... :devil:

im very glad that i dont work for you. you must be the sorriest, worst, most useless waste of placenta, poster child for an abortion, supervisor, law enforcement has ever seen.

i really hope your not a supervisor, cause i would feel sorry for you people.

Well put my friends in Broward and around the State! New hires are being taught by officer's with little training themselves and I have heard they are being taught to take action against cops. This problem is every where now not just in the Keys. What we need to do is re-train them and let them see how professional officer's work.

Lets stop bashing each other and remember no matter what any officer can ride through the keys if your stopped for speeding by me. I will show you respect and tell you to have a nice day. Be safe and remember not all the cops in the Keys have lost being professional. Be safe

If a tourist is doing 20 over the speed limit I'm sure you would write them. Why, because they are putting you at risk, your family and everyone else on the road at risk. What's the difference if it's a tourist or a off duty officer speeding? NOTHING. They will wipe out your family just as fast as the tourist. Keep giving breaks, it's just a matter of time. Professional curtousy is o.k. if the infraction is unknown or not so severe. My biggest problem is is when you stop a vehicle and there is a badge sticking in your face before you even get their D.L. Miami-Dade Fire Rescue are the worst. And yes, I have written them.

If a tourist is doing 20 over the speed limit I'm sure you would write them. Why, because they are putting you at risk, your family and everyone else on the road at risk. What's the difference if it's a tourist or a off duty officer speeding? NOTHING. They will wipe out your family just as fast as the tourist. Keep giving breaks, it's just a matter of time. Professional curtousy is o.k. if the infraction is unknown or not so severe. My biggest problem is is when you stop a vehicle and there is a badge sticking in your face before you even get their D.L. Miami-Dade Fire Rescue are the worst. And yes, I have written them.

you should really condsider turning in your badge and start thinking about a new career. you should not be in this profession with that mentality. we definatley dont need cops like you to further tarnish our reputation. i have a hard believing that every time you pull a person over, you have this "my family might get creamed" thought in your head. your just a bored deputy, either a rookie someone with no life who did not make it far in their job and feels like he needs to channel his disgruntled attitude on the citizens. if you came to my department, id make sure you would be no where near a ticket book or a police car. id put you in a closet filing paper work or answering phones. if you get pulled over, i bet your still the one who tells them ur a cop and try to weasel out of a ticket. but let me guess, you dont get pulled over right??

what island do you work on???

I love coming to this departments page because it makes me feel so good.

Stone, you have a good point and I'm sure you don't give every cop a ticket. Do you?

Now to you Mr. No Life. Are you seriously saying you never gave a cop or a fireman a ticket? If that is the case maybe it is you who needs to step away from the ticket book and go into the closet. It's nice to give a break but sometimes just because someone is a officer they think they don't have to obey the law.

Let's forget about a ticket for now. What if a officer beats the hell out of his wife. What will you do, use that thing you want to call professional curtousy and look the other way?

Also, don't you all work on Islands?

Have a good day. I'm going back to my own department page now. I'll stop back here when I need another laugh. :lol:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast