Best Western/PB Airport Permit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Western/PB Airport Permit

On May 16, 2009, at approximately 2300 hours, the Best Western/PB Airport permit, located at 1505 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach, was the victim of an armed robbery. Since it’s in their jurisdiction, West Palm Beach Police Department (WPBPD) responded to the scene and conducted the investigation. Obviously, the PBSO permit deputy could not have prevented the robbery, because the permit didn’t begin until 2400 hours; however, our presence would have made the staff feel safe had he not been a “No Show.” This deputy felt the following professional statement would pacify the client:

“iam verysorry i missed this datail for i hate too miss a detail because i realy need the money......and i wrote this detail down for saturday....and it turned out it was friday....again i am very sorry....and i will do my best not too let this happen again and i know that there is still no excuse for this...its an over look on my part...”

The WPBPD realized our deputy’s inopportune mistake and extended their professionalism to the frightened staff by staying with them throughout the night. Use your imagination on how the conversation went throughout the night. Management was so impressed with the professionalism conveyed by the West Palm Beach officers that the Best Western corporate staff decided to contract with WPBPD beginning July 1, 2009 not to mention the fact that their permit rate is $7.00 an hour cheaper than ours. June 30, 2009 will mark the end of a seven year relationship.

How many permits do we have to squander before we get it right? I realize the majority of you get it and I thank each of you, but for those who don’t, what will it take? If you follow these simple rules we should be fine:

Read the job profile before you accept the job, make certain you are willing to comply with the client’s request and verify that you have all required equipment to satisfy their needs.
    Report to work on time, stay for the entire shift and be ready to work.
    Be courteous, professional and appreciative.
    Remind yourself that the client is paying $42.00 an hour and that they must feel their money is being spent wisely in these difficult economic times.
    Lt. Thibodeau, Extra Duty Permits Commander

Arrow Re: Best Western/PB Airport Permit

“iam verysorry i missed this datail for i hate too miss a detail because i realy need the money......and i wrote this detail down for saturday....and it turned out it was friday....again i am very sorry....and i will do my best not too let this happen again and i know that there is still no excuse for this...its an over look on my part...”
    I didn't know we were letting a 5 year old work permits.
    I'd would really like to see the reports that this guy turns in. Good Lord!!!!!

Re: Best Western/PB Airport Permit

Now, come on. This is just a joke, right? Something somebody put on here to stir it up? "Cause if this is for real and this is really how low the bar is set to be a member of the PBSO, we are way overpaid. We must give back some money during these difficult times. Let's urge the Sheriff to see where he can give some money back and maybe earmark it for Recreation and Parks or Public Works.........I have read their reports and they are literate.

english 101 anyone, or i.q. test please.

Isn't it obvious, English is his second language.... His first is probably New York or Boston.

The person that wrote that letter probably posts on LEO affairs. Have some of you read the crap that some people try to type on here?

After 7 years, 7 days a week, averaging 6 hours a night.. this moron just f***ed up a permit which had provided PBSO deputies with over 15,000 hours... THANKS MORON!

Quote Originally Posted by Must Be A Joke
    Now, come on. This is just a joke, right? Something somebody put on here to stir it up? "Cause if this is for real and this is really how low the bar is set to be a member of the PBSO, we are way overpaid. We must give back some money during these difficult times. Let's urge the Sheriff to see where he can give some money back and maybe earmark it for Recreation and Parks or Public Works.........I have read their reports and they are literate.
    Overpaid?
    Difficult times?
    Give money back?

Put down the crack pipe!
    My wife has a good job, no children, We have no expensive toys, live in a small house and still it is hard to get all the bills paid at the end of the month.

You obviously do not work at PBSO.
    You sound like a disgruntled EX-employee to me.

Back to the main topic.
    Thanks for losing this much needed permit. I hope they suspend you from working them to some what help make up for our loss.

someone sign him up for report writing class ASAP

:x

Quote Originally Posted by 222
    Isn't it obvious, English is his second language.... His first is probably New York or Boston.

Whomever this deputy is that wrote this letter, absolutely atrocious..... Amazing he or she got hired....but thats the way it is in SO FLA. To the jackass who said it's someone from New York or Boston, you shouldn't have to be reminded that transplants such as myself from the Northeast produce more educated, better cops. Take a look in the mirror moron.

Quote Originally Posted by From Boston
    Quote Originally Posted by 222

Whomever this deputy is that wrote this letter, absolutely atrocious..... Amazing he or she got hired....but thats the way it is in SO FLA. To the jackarse who said it's someone from New York or Boston, you shouldn't have to be reminded that transplants such as myself from the Northeast produce more educated, better cops. Take a look in the mirror moron.
    easy now hard charger. go pak ya cah in da harvad yad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast