I'm Shock - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Shock

Re: I'm Shock

Whoa!

Let me get this straight...

1) This civilian employee is going to be late for work...

2) The civilian employee comes barrel assin' around the corner and an officer is in the street with her cruiser for whatever reason...(unloading, typing, checking out, etc.)...

3) The civilian employee lays down on her horn in order to persuade the officer to move so she won't be late to work...again.

4) The officer gets out of the car and says, "Are you freakin' kidding me?"

5) The civilian employee calls the officer a "*****"?

6) I assume the officer moves her vehicle???

7) The civilian goes into the station and makes a complaint for WHAT? So as to draw attention away from herself for being late...no excuses for being late.

8) The officer gets a MOC???

Are you FREAKIN' kidding me? We seriously need to evaluate things here guys. First and foremost, this citizen's spot should be filled by one of the cadets on standby waiting to get a job as an officer. I feel this way mostly due to the fact I don't believe civilians should have access to certain information, like our addresses. Second, I'm not saying the civilian needs to respect the badge, but I really don't see a fellow officer getting into this situation with another officer. I don't see somebody getting into this situation with an officer period, unless they are socially retarded. Third, let's pretend we don't all know why there is an obvious bias and actually realize that the civilian employee was the aggressor here. Not to sound juvenile here...but didn't she start it? :roll: Fourth, perhaps future situations like this should be presented to the staff without showing the subjects names, ranks, race, gender or positions. I wonder if that would change things?

There are plenty of outstanding civilian employees here. The front desk staff, maintenance, and janitorial staff are fan' FREAKIN' tastic. The staff back in the SAO office...couldn't make it without ya! :wink: However, there are two civilian employees in the traffic department that are so rude and incompetent that it’s a joke they even have a job, let alone in positions where they have access to sensitive information. How many times have tickets been lost due to this person? I myself have been "shock" at the civilian employee’s rude behavior.

If I had been in the officer's position I probably would have received a day off. You see...when the civilian came around the corner I would have been concerned that there was an emergency, since she was flagging me down with her horn. After discovering the civilian had no emergency I would have found every violation in 316 I could. Put yourself in the officer's shoes and it would seem she showed enormous restraint.

This place is broken. All the mighty putty in the world isn’t going to fix it.

That's it...I'm done.

Im Shock
    Six years later and the Ticket Traka gets 20 days and a demotion. She should've been fired long ago. I'M SHOCK

It's worth a re-visit:

Re: I'm Shock

Daily Saga of Da Tiket Traka (sang to the thump of any drum beat)

I cum to wok - to earn my pay,
    Crackaz do nuttin - but get in my way
    I'M SHOCK

I dip in da door - it be half past 8
    CPT- I not be late
    I'M SHOCK

I be da tiket traka - boppin down da hall
    emptee da box -that bout all
    I'M SHOCK

Den log to da net - to do my bankin
    Yo cum in my room - yo breth stankin
    I'M SHOCK

Afta two hour lunch - I meet dog matt
    Yo wants som wok dun - wus zup wit dat
    I'M SHOCK

Gots ta vizit my bread - corn; on da third flo
    Retiterate dat crackaz - bustin on me fo sho
    I'M SHOCK

Boppin bak to my desk - at haf past fo'r
    Time to be bustin - on out da do'r
    I'M SHOCK

Dat bich best not be - blokin my way
    I be tir'd an cranky - had a longga day
    I'M SHOCK

I mak it to my ride - no crackaz in da path
    Dam scrate dats good - yo dont want nun - of da Tiket Traka wrath !
    I'M SHOCK !!!!

DuctTape patch
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1421107
    Whoa! Are you FREAKIN' kidding me? ... there are two civilian employees in the traffic department that are so rude and incompetent that it’s a joke they even have a job, let alone in positions where they have access to sensitive information. How many times have tickets been lost due to this person?
    Posted in 2009. Prophetic.

The shock is the coalition's c.y.a. maneuver to suspend her access privileges after the cat was already out of the bag, knowing full well she still had backdoor access. Also shocked by Chief Holloway's maneuver.

http://tbo.com/news/crime/st-pete-po...150113/?page=1
    "Employee reprimanded after speeding ticket deleted."

Sheila's gone
    I'm shock. It took 17 years.

Unregistered
    Ohhhhhh Noooooooo Luke couldn't save her againnnnnnnnnnnn?????? Blaaahahahahahahahahahaha she should have been gone longggggggg agooooooooooo.

Now I wonder if she'll come clean and drop a dime on the ones she's protected. Bet there's some nervous staff members in the station tonight....or will they continue to put money in the pot to take care of her?

Hey Al do you have any of that DROP money left? NAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's all spent on weed and taxes. Oh forgot he didn't pay any taxes oooooops

What's left of the coalition is getting nervous........................................... .......

lucky sheleighleigh
    THINGS WE KNOW
    http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...Things-we-know

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We know Vader Green is a close friend of Major Johnson

We know Major Johnson spoke with Vader Green after the citation was issued.

We know Major Johnson spoke with Sheila Cunningham.

We know Sheila Cunningham's ability to delete tickets was taken away.

We Know Sheila Cunningham gained access to the ticket and it was deleted.

We know Sheila Cunningham was suspended for 20 days and demoted.

What we don't know:

We don't know why Major Johnson wasn't included in the investigation even though there are phone records.

We don't know why in this day and age the system can't tell exactly who deleted the ticket.

We don't know what happened to the actual ticket which would up the ante on discipline to the level it should have been in the first place.

We don't know what Asst. Chief Williams' involvement in the whole scandal is.

We don't know what Sheila Cunningham would have revealed had she been terminated.

We don't have many answers at all after a nearly year long investigation.

What a surprise business as usual.
    Vader Green got a flurry of traffic tickets between 1988-2007. Nothing after August 6, 2007.
    https://public.co.pinellas.fl.us/login/loginx.jsp
    (not even mentioning Felony fraud, Misdemeanor writing bad checks)

What was Sheila Cunningham doing between 8/6/2007 and 2/10/2014 when Vader's 7-year lucky streak ran out under interim chief DeKay? Here's what http://www.beyond.com/E6832415-C187-...8-362F65291FBB

Unregistered
    "Vader's 7-year lucky streak ran out under interim chief DeKay" and then chief Holloway took it from there.
    http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...BLIC-CORRUPTON
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Somerville View Post
    NO TRANSPARENCY. The chief's so-called Professional Standards report was watered down AND one of the original investigative targets sat on the chief's board. The professional standards are who-what when-where-why-how. Holloway intentionally left out some of the whos and all of the whys. THIS IS SICK

Best Supporting Actor
    Chief: "It says a lot about our culture here."
    Chorus: "We do police ourselves well."
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...arrest/2253338

Has GL been transferred to Community Awareness Div, or is he afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome?

Unregistered
    Good work downtown deployment with the recent firing. The rat squad. We are our own worst enemies. This is another example of why our morale will stay in the sewer.

Unregistered

ddt

Still have some trustworthy officers there...But i would not want to work with some of those people.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast