I'm Shock - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Shock

Re: I'm Shock

You really think she is that dumb...dumbass? what is frightening is these are words taken from the actual memo that this idiot wrote in response to her potty mouth. somehow no one is surprised that she is unfounded and friggin gets a memo of counsel. Wonder how she filled out an employement application? I'm shock she got hired. So, who are the racists now?

THIS WAS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ - GREAT JOB

Why do both Lts in that chain of command want transfers? Matt is a box of rocks racist. How many LTs have tried to discipline that useless POS "Tiket Traka" (LMAO). Every one of them. How many employees who surf the net all day on their computer would be allowed to stay if they weren't black? None.

This is a racist department all right and the racists are the black leadership! Do you honestly believe that nobody knows about your secret meetings? Don't let the affirmative action promotions make you believe your capable of leading. Lets look at some of the recent promotions: Luke- Sgt to Major. Matt - Sgt to Major. Oh they deserved it....yeah right. As much as the Sgt who was promoted then moved to a non existent position as a Sgt Recruiter because she is a hazard on the street.

One last thing: I'm Shock ! ROTFL :lol:

I know this is a dumb question, but is the subject in question the same person whose job entails writing "Put in I-Leads" on post-it notes? If so, I'm not shock at all.

SPPD has been a racist department since the early 80's. Reggie Oliver a Major, Cornbread a Major, and so on. Most blacks at SPPD should not be cops, much less in a leadership roles. So sad, it is not about the right person, but the right race. Some of us rember the one for one policy. That is how many of the racists got to where they are now. Luke, you are a coward, Cornbread you are stupid, and Reggie you are a pure racist. Unfortunately America allows blacks to be "racists," but if whites tell the truth, they are convicted of hate crimes,

Dude, you need to proof-read your posts before submitting. You didn't do your own race any justice with your poor spelling and grammar.

And stop the late night drinking...

"Your idle threats scare nobody You sound like some second grade teacher telling little Joey he's on report "

Whoa...Little Joey DENTE??!!

That brutha won an National Association for the Advancement of Colored People award a couple years ago. You can't be criticizing this upwardly mobile POS. He's gonna make major right behind the butts he's sniffin...Matt McKinney and Cedric Gordon. Useta be he had a tracker on his girl Melanie, but when she cut and ran (like the slashed tents of the homeless), so did the little fella.

Let's give this lady a break please. The term is "ebonics" which comes from the word "ebony" which is a source of pride for African-Americans. Attacking her for this is the exact same as attacking her for her skin color. I agree ebonics shouldnt be taught in school but it is a reality we all live with and might as well accept. Admit it, you know exactly what she meant in her writing so she conveyed her message. Isnt that the point of communication is? Let's not nitpick the lady who puts her efforts into it.

Language skills

If she's an adult and old enough to have this job, she's old enough to take responsibility for improving whatever deficiencies she may have. We all have our shortcomings, whether it's education, emotional baggage, etc. Get a book. Go to therapy. Accept that life may have dealt you less than the next guy, but get over it and do something about it.

Plenty of immigrants didn't know the language at all, but they took classes and learned. Plenty of folks are from other regions or are southerners who speak with a twang and substandard English, but so long as when they are in a formal setting, they drop the dialects, they're all right.

Keep your identity, be proud of your heritage and share your special gifts in the company of family and friends, when telling jokes, etc. But in an official report, like a work environment, your communication should be proper. You are evaluated by attorneys, the public, one another. Help is available in schools, books, tutors, etc. You just have to make the effort.

Who cares about ebonics. The real point is the heat is on because this employee had an encounter with an officer and in addition to laying on her horn in the parking lot she called the officer a bi*ch. The officers response was are you freakin kidding me? Word spread and memos ordered. I heard one memo was full of bold faced lies and excuses the other complete facts and honesty including the surprised reponse of "are you freaking kidding me?" Alas a typical SPPD investigation that nobody was supposed to know about. Conclusion: he said she said and there's no proof - not sustained. But wait that officer said "freaking". We can't have officers using words like that: MEMO OF COUNSELING......do you really have to ask what's wrong with this place?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast