I'm Shock - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: I'm Shock

Quiche eaters

Sun Coast PBA Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    YES I DO have room to complain. Thats what I pay my PBA dues for every pay check. Apparently all that these dues are good for are parties at LGBT facilities, PBA attorney that is hardly accessible, and contract negotiations that are conducted by unqualified people. Let me ask you PBA, in the current contract, Officer were supposed to be able to purchase a rifle using payroll deductions. This was supposed to be in effect as of Oct 1st. Did PBA make this public knowledge? Did the dept make this available to the Officers that would choose this option to purchase a rifle? Either way you failed. What is even more discouraging is that Officers need to use their own money to purchase a rifle. Its almost like the 40's, when Officers had to purchase their own side arm. Great progress PBA and SPPD.
    Gun control

Hit-em-in-the-wallet
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    where are people jumping ship to? I am not impressed with P B A representation for other officers lately and it looks scary...what is the next option that will represent officers without political bs getting involved? i will not put money into something that is more political driven and not police driven. i don't think AC was in the right, but the way the PBA spoke to the media about it really left a bad taste in my mouth, i do not want to be a part of that...did they even have to make a statement like that?
    Unnecessary to jump ship, just BAIL OUT

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678