Recent Transfers - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Recent Transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen
    Quote Originally Posted by Worker Bee
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Absolutely. Long overdue.
    Ok Granteed pat yourself on the back for taking out two hard working detectives because they wouldnt kiss your fat balding azz.. You must feel like a big important man. wow what juice...LOL
    Its absolutely unprofessional and wrong for an assistant chief to be dating a sergeant in the same department? And then the fact that he tries to Fuc# over everyone she doesn't like and takes care of her longtime friend (Dave Smith). What is this place coming to? Granteed needs to go..
    Who is the Sgt?
    Okay...lets see....there are three female Sgts. in the DB two are married...one is built like a small oak tree with the stick still stuck, the others husband works with her,they adore each other?? (Although that doesn't stop HIM)....and the other well..she just sits around with her grumpy old self.....shopping on the internet.....and taking notes. I guess Sgt. #3....perfect match....at least this one is not married (no wonder) Not that has stopped him before!! (oops... sorry.. thank god his ex-wife finally caught on!!)...somebody should really warn Sgt. #3 to keep busy with those notes for pillow talk... cuz if shes not keeping up with tattle tales and the dirt, no telling what he will do to her.....

Quote Originally Posted by wizzer
    Ok Granteed pat yourself on the back for taking out two hard working detectives because they wouldnt kiss your fat balding azz.. You must feel like a big important man. wow what juice...LOL
    Its absolutely unprofessional and wrong for an assistant chief to be dating a sergeant in the same department? And then the fact that he tries to Fuc# over everyone she doesn't like and takes care of her longtime friend (Dave Smith). What is this place coming to? Granteed needs to go..
    Who is the Sgt?
    Okay...lets see....there are three female Sgts. in the DB two are married...one is built like a small oak tree with the stick still stuck, the others husband works with her,they adore each other?? (Although that doesn't stop HIM)....and the other well..she just sits around with her grumpy old self.....shopping on the internet.....and taking notes. I guess Sgt. #3....perfect match....at least this one is not married (no wonder) Not that has stopped him before!! (oops... sorry.. thank god his ex-wife finally caught on!!)...somebody should really warn Sgt. #3 to keep busy with those notes for pillow talk... cuz if shes not keeping up with tattle tales and the dirt, no telling what he will do to her.....
    Sounds like he can't be all that bad........the kids ended up with him & not the ex wife.

[quote=Colleen]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest":1yigadm0
    Who is the Sgt?
    Sounds like he can't be all that bad........the kids ended up with him & not the ex wife.[/quote:1yigadm0]

Wrong. the kids didnt end up with him. Thats just what he told everyone. his typical M.O. trash everyone to make himself look better. his ex got the kids and he ended up with princess miserable.

[quote=Guest][quote=Colleen]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest":288g1mcb
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest":288g1mcb
    Who is the Sgt?
    Sounds like he can't be all that bad........the kids ended up with him & not the ex wife.[/quote:288g1mcb]

Wrong. the kids didnt end up with him. Thats just what he told everyone. his typical M.O. trash everyone to make himself look better. his ex got the kids and he ended up with princess miserable.[/quote:288g1mcb]

No way. Chief Granteed is the most intelligent , brave, and best cop in the hollywood police department. He turned down the chief's job because he wanted to still be a street cop not a pencil pusher. You are all just a bunch of jealous haters..

wow...you guys are all missing the point....he is a first class bully!! He must have really been picked on in school!! Gotta feel sorry for the guy!! Ya ok he is brave...behind his desk and badge...intelligent well that's to be seen....offered the chiefs job?? only in his and the first ladies dreams....too bad there aren't more officers in Hollywood who are brave enough to finally take a stand against this first class jerk....they are teaching anti-bullying in kindergarten...we should have officers working our streets brave enough to stand up to their own!! Please people enough is enough....

[quote=Guest][quote=Colleen]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest":376j7pmz
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest":376j7pmz
    Who is the Sgt?
    Sounds like he can't be all that bad........the kids ended up with him & not the ex wife.[/quote:376j7pmz]

Wrong. the kids didnt end up with him. Thats just what he told everyone. his typical M.O. trash everyone to make himself look better. his ex got the kids and he ended up with princess miserable.[/quote:376j7pmz]

Sorry, but you are mistaken. They live with him in CC.

Everyone knows Granteed is a mean, spiteful and power needing whore. He wants us to go to BSO because he knows he's never going to be chief.

These transfers were done out of spite and vindictiveness. Its a classic sign of a pathetic man who has lost all the power he once had and has seen his dream of ultimate power go down the toilet. This is why the Chief kept him in charge of nothing but cars and paper clips for the longest time. You are nothing but an irrelevant, abusive relic Granteed.

These transfers were done out of spite and vindictiveness. Its a classic sign of a pathetic man who has lost all the power he once had and has seen his dream of ultimate power go down the toilet. This is why the Chief kept him in charge of nothing but cars and paper clips for the longest time. You are nothing but an irrelevant, abusive relic Granteed.
    You have that right. I wonder how much longer before he goes himself. There must be a small department looking for a true ego boosted leader.

What's the matter worker bee? Do you now have to come back to patrol and actually earn your paycheck? I know you're gonna miss the parties and of course cake day. You're gonna miss criticizing others reports and actually have to do some yourself or even speak to a citizen in person... you know outside in the heat and not on the phone. You are cursed, you now have to actually handle the call instead of writing it up as an unsolvable case. It will be rough for you, having to show up on time and only take ONE hour for your lunch. But I think with some training you'll be able to cope. By the way that tone alert is for you... sorry you actually have to listen to the radio now and be held accountable for your work and your actions. When I get to the point that I don't want to be a cop any more I'll put in for the bureau and spend those long summer days in a polo shirt at my cubicle playing on the internet. I'll finally be able to do all my shopping with all the fuel expense going to the city and my kids won't have to take the bus to school anymore, it's their charger, intrepid, taurus, etc. chariot now. Oh yeah and I forgot I'll actually get to be home with the family on the holidays when I'm a detective instead of being on the road dealing with the public... you remember the public right??? Maybe if she told her that she had to go home cause she didn't feel well then this would have never happened. Now you have to be accountable to your supervisor and the hours that you are supposed to work. And when you don't feel well and want to go home make sure you fill out that time off slip and actually lose the hours you are taking off. I could go on but I've got a call to go to. By the way get a life, who cares who is dating who? Jealous???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast