Recent Transfers - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Recent Transfers

Louie,
    The transfer is complete, you don't needto beat a dead horse and by the way no one is jealous.

It won't matter when BSO comes in....

Quote Originally Posted by Sour Grapes
    Louie,
    The transfer is complete, you don't needto beat a dead horse and by the way no one is jealous.
    Louie and Lisa are certainly not anything a decent human being would be jealous over for ANY reason.....not looks or personality !! And their positions in the PD can only last for 40 hours a week.... Louie's is coming to end and she is loosing credibility.....so jealous......not hardly...keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better!!

[quote=dave is my father]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Worker Bee":6j556c4a
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Absolutely. Long overdue.
    Ok Granteed pat yourself on the back for taking out two hard working detectives because they wouldnt kiss your fat balding azz.. You must feel like a big important man. wow what juice...LOL
    Its absolutely unprofessional and wrong for an assistant chief to be dating a sergeant in the same department? And then the fact that he tries to Fuc# over everyone she doesn't like and takes care of her longtime friend (Dave Smith). What is this place coming to? Granteed needs to go..

What's the matter worker bee? Do you now have to come back to patrol and actually earn your paycheck? I know you're gonna miss the parties and of course cake day. You're gonna miss criticizing others reports and actually have to do some yourself or even speak to a citizen in person... you know outside in the heat and not on the phone. You are cursed, you now have to actually handle the call instead of writing it up as an unsolvable case. It will be rough for you, having to show up on time and only take ONE hour for your lunch. But I think with some training you'll be able to cope. By the way that tone alert is for you... sorry you actually have to listen to the radio now and be held accountable for your work and your actions. When I get to the point that I don't want to be a cop any more I'll put in for the bureau and spend those long summer days in a polo shirt at my cubicle playing on the internet. I'll finally be able to do all my shopping with all the fuel expense going to the city and my kids won't have to take the bus to school anymore, it's their charger, intrepid, taurus, etc. chariot now. Oh yeah and I forgot I'll actually get to be home with the family on the holidays when I'm a detective instead of being on the road dealing with the public... you remember the public right??? Maybe if she told her that she had to go home cause she didn't feel well then this would have never happened. Now you have to be accountable to your supervisor and the hours that you are supposed to work. And when you don't feel well and want to go home make sure you fill out that time off slip and actually lose the hours you are taking off. I could go on but I've got a call to go to. By the way get a life, who cares who is dating who? Jealous???[/quote:6j556c4a]

Little girl......how sure are you???? Had a DNA TEST???

If case you officers do not know, Louie is a vindictive son of a beach, and his lousy worthless sgt girlfriend, who has survived by sleeping with command staff, are a waste of taxpayers money. But Granteed has planted his seed with the Nick and Reina.

oh we know he's an a$$ and we know how lisa got where she is....lets see how good of a "hey buddy"..."hey pal".. louie is when rena finally catches on to nicks ways and kicks his cheating a$$ out...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123