Deputy Arrested
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deputy Arrested

Deputy Arrested

While the guy did screw up. I hope there was no option in going x-15. The axe will swing the other ways guys, and there will be same discretion shown for PPPD :devil:

Re: Deputy Arrested

There is no brotherhood anymore..I mean what kind of Department gives a DUI to another Officer/Deputy and then goes back to the PD and gets Daps and high fives from the oncoming day shift supervisor..I got news for you Mr holier than though day shift sergeant..It's really not cool or even a good idea as a "Leader" to hi five and slap hands when someone in your department gives another cop a DUI....The Deputy was wrong in what he did and made a mistake but things could have been handled differently....However, I do agree with this, bottom line is none of us as leo's should ever be in that position but unfortunatel we are..More often than not..All LEO's will now be gunning for Pinellas Park

I have removed some of the postings in this thread, and the entire last thread due to the posters violating the terms of use. Please refrain from using names and other violations of the terms of use regarding this site. Thank you, Mod 557

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    There is no brotherhood anymore..I mean what kind of Department gives a DUI to another Officer/Deputy and then goes back to the PD and gets Daps and high fives from the oncoming day shift supervisor..I got news for you Mr holier than though day shift sergeant..It's really not cool or even a good idea as a "Leader" to hi five and slap hands when someone in your department gives another cop a DUI....The Deputy was wrong in what he did and made a mistake but things could have been handled differently....However, I do agree with this, bottom line is none of us as leo's should ever be in that position but unfortunatel we are..More often than not..All LEO's will now be gunning for Pinellas Park

Pinellas Park will get no breaks from me!

Was the booze forced down his throat????????????? He made his own choice!

First off....you have some of your allegations wrong. If you are going to come on here, at least have the allegations correct.

2nd....the deputy involved is friends to many of us. I still consider him a friend but the reality of this situation is he made it difficult to reach any other result due to the facts and circumstances.

The reality is, we should all be ashamed if we put each other in the situation. Let us place blame where it belongs....on the person who made the decision to drink and drive.

That being said, we should all be there to support the brother and understand mistakes happen.

There are alot more PCSO deputies then PPPD. Who do you think is gonna win this ? I don't live in or travel in pinapple park so no worries. Alot of your guys in my are though, I still dont think I can write a PPPD officer because of one jerk. But alot of us here are pissed. Yes he screwed up.... but if you hi five your Sgt and think is a game, then game on.. :devil:

Nice posts.....Why don't you guys get some professionalism and then post on here with the big boys. You sound like infants...

As for the high fiving in the pd... That is nothing more than rumor yet you act like you were standing in our PD and witnessed it.

The facts of the case are unfortunante but left our guy with little options. If you would have done anyting different then it is you that would have been in trouble.

J.C. make a mistake and HIS mistake has consequences. I call J.C. as do many of our folks but there was little else that could have been done in this instant. Don't blame our guy. Until you know the facts, don't post because this isn't your typical borderline DUI case where professional courtesy was an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Nice posts.....Why don't you guys get some professionalism and then post on here with the big boys. You sound like infants...

As for the high fiving in the pd... That is nothing more than rumor yet you act like you were standing in our PD and witnessed it.

The facts of the case are unfortunante but left our guy with little options. If you would have done anyting different then it is you that would have been in trouble.

J.C. make a mistake and HIS mistake has consequences. I call J.C. as do many of our folks but there was little else that could have been done in this instant. Don't blame our guy. Until you know the facts, don't post because this isn't your typical borderline DUI case where professional courtesy was an option.

Like I said, if he had no option then so be it, but if the rumor has merit then thats my issue :snicker:

I dont want to post too much on here but JC is a friend, good cop, but he made a mistake that put us in a bad position. I was not there, but from what I hear, he was polite and remorseful but the circumstances made it difficult to do anything different than what was done.

As for the rumors of what took place at the PD. I have checked around, no one recalls anything close to that taking place. If it did, I would be outraged as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast