WPBPD takeover - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WPBPD takeover

Re: WPBPD takeover

This WPB drama is all a ploy to get a good contract...There is not going to be a merger. The city will not relinquish its control over the police. See it for what it is; a game to get benefits they really don't need just like Fire Rescue. Sorry ladies and gent's but the public is on to this entitlement of benefits scam run by teachers, cops and firemen

No Way!!! WPBPD is a great agency. When Bradshaw was here is a a mess. crime was through, corruption was out of control. No way officers want him back. Thank god PBSO has them...[/quote]
    Geeze, get your butt into an ESOL class, chief.

Quote Originally Posted by 36667546
    Oh yeah... next time I wanna stomp a mud hole in a handcuffed 130 weakling I will look up the Utube video how WPBPD does it!!

Us current PBSO members can forget about promotions, and details.....

Wow this poster must not read all the wonderful things that PBSO Deputies have been getting their selves into. Bellglade ring a bell? or haw about the Sex scandals? A large department is bound to have its fair share of scandals.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I heard that LW PD went through the same thing. The city mayor and commision didnt want the take over but it happened. Anyone out there want to fill me in on how it happened.

Citizen's speaking up.
    I believe there was "Mary" in Lake Worth? Vocal & Active.
    Bring things into the light ~ Inform and Educate.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas
    No Way!!! WPBPD is a great agency. When Bradshaw was here is a a mess. crime was through, corruption was out of control. No way officers want him back. Thank god PBSO has them...
    Geeze, get your butt into an ESOL class, chief.[/quote]

Hmmm, this must be a Pat AA'Hara O'Hara post.
    I've worked for WPBPD for many years, You're full of it! We'll take Ric back any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 36667546
    Oh yeah... next time I wanna stomp a mud hole in a handcuffed 130 weakling I will look up the Utube video how WPBPD does it!!

Us current PBSO members can forget about promotions, and details.....

Wow this poster must not read all the wonderful things that PBSO Deputies have been getting their selves into. Bellglade ring a bell? or haw about the sex scandals? A large department is bound to have its fair share of scandals.
    No reason to have a pissing match between departments. Everyone has their bad eggs.

Any updates?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234