Budget Cuts - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Budget Cuts

Re: Budget Cuts

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bsoon enough
    bso is coming folks and because of your lack of money in the town we are waiting to pounce so keep your fingers crossed
    And you're gonna "pounce" with what type of stats? Maybe the same ones that are potentially causing you to lose cities now like Pompano and Oakland Park, soon to be followed by Cooper city.
    Before you make comments relating to BSO's appetite for eating up Cities, look to see how Dade is doing since they tried to consolidate and make one agency decades ago. Cities now are tired of the political B.S. and looking to create their own agencies.
    Me personally, I would love one agency within this County. From what I've seen, it will never happen, so keep your comments to yourself instead of expressing them on every website in Broward County you elitist MORON!!!!!
    I'd be worried if I were you too....BSO has plenty to offer the guys who want to work and not sit in a donut shop all day ....dont be so afraid to do your job by hiding all day ....by the way you are right there is plenty of politics and I am not an elitist,just a cop unlike yourself who resorts to childish rants

[quote=bsoon enough]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "bsoon enough":it5u63j4
    bso is coming folks and because of your lack of money in the town we are waiting to pounce so keep your fingers crossed
    And you're gonna "pounce" with what type of stats? Maybe the same ones that are potentially causing you to lose cities now like Pompano and Oakland Park, soon to be followed by Cooper city.
    Before you make comments relating to BSO's appetite for eating up Cities, look to see how Dade is doing since they tried to consolidate and make one agency decades ago. Cities now are tired of the political B.S. and looking to create their own agencies.
    Me personally, I would love one agency within this County. From what I've seen, it will never happen, so keep your comments to yourself instead of expressing them on every website in Broward County you elitist MORON!!!!!
    I'd be worried if I were you too....BSO has plenty to offer the guys who want to work and not sit in a donut shop all day ....dont be so afraid to do your job by hiding all day ....by the way you are right there is plenty of politics and I am not an elitist,just a cop unlike yourself who resorts to childish rants[/quote:it5u63j4]

Whatever you say brother.
    I would like to know what BSO has to offer that may be more appealing than my agency.

I can only guess you'll be using lines like "better advancement" and "more opportunities" just to get us on your wavelength. Perhaps you'll use a few of the megalomaniac comments like "bigger is better" and aphorisms that try to make us believe "you're better than us" because you have more Officers (sorry... "Deputies").

Sorry pal. I've seen your posts on other agencies. Your responses have all sucked and basically have no merit. Your comments have even created a sort of bubble like atmousphere that puts YOU (the almighty BSO) in the center, and the rest of us "smaller" agencies circumnavigating around you.

I called you an "elitist" with absolute intention. There was nothing childish in my remarks, even though I received nothing but "childish" assertive banter from you. If it makes you happy and (hopefully) go away, I'll tell you right now that yes, you are the best. I look up to you and always will, including those before, and above you. We all try our hardest and not only strive, but also aspire to be as almighty and equal to you Mr/Mrs/Ms Deputy.

C-Ya

OH AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS...

Quote Originally Posted by Reynald
    I'm a Pines resident too, and last time I called the Pembroke Pines Police on a weekend morning for a vandalism they took 45 minutes to respond, and did nothing.
    The next morning when I went to breakfast, there were 4 units there eating!
    I'll stick to sending my kids to self defense classes and keeping my dogs hungry!
    Next thing you know you are paying 80% of your income in taxes.
    Taxes are high enough!
    Hey 45 minutes is nothing. I'm a Pines resident and a Miami Police Officer. Call the MPD for a vandalism and it's a three hour wait or you have to go to a sub-station to make a report. I'll take 45 minutes anytime. Enjoy your breakfast boys!

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what it costs our city to send one of our wanna be cowboy Captains/Commanders to the fake FBI academy? I don't mean just the cost of the school, I mean the cost of everything (hotel, food, car rental, etc).
    I'm only curious because my school requests always get denied or held on to until the day after the class has started. School requests that are either free or around $100-$200.
    It seems as though the ones I should be looking up to, are making sure I stay down at the level I'm at. God forbid I try to better myself as an Officer.

Since you are curious, the FBI Academy is paid through the FBI (tax dollars) and includes the school, room and board, transportation (to and from).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12