He's also extremely HOT!

Re: Officer B. Page

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I second that thought...BP is yummy!

I'd like to lick him all over like a lollipop...mmmmmmmm

He's also extremely HOT!
    BS ....gotta keep your feelings in check buddy.....he's gone now, you got another man (JB) to focus on....don't ruin your current relation with old thoughts.....HE'S GONE....you got a man that loves you don't lose him...

I can assure you my initials are not BS so I am free to fantasize about the incredibly HOT B. Page anytime I want!

BS ....gotta keep your feelings in check buddy.....he's gone now, you got another man (JB) to focus on....don't ruin your current relation with old thoughts.....HE'S GONE....you got a man that loves you don't lose him...[/quote]

B. Page...what a cutie pie! Wish he was still around for eye candy!

OK Indira, we all know how heartbroken you are over his leaving you! It's too bad you were'nt able to teach him what a 69 is! ROFLMAO Guess he's still cleaning towels. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by koo koo
    OK Indira, we all know how heartbroken you are over his leaving you! It's too bad you were'nt able to teach him what a 69 is! ROFLMAO Guess he's still cleaning towels. :lol:
    I'd rather be the towel boy for ATF than a lame Sunny Isles PD Officer...you sound a little jealous of Agent Page (and, yes, he is definitely one fine looking man).

I'd rather be the towel boy for ATF than a lame Sunny Isles PD Officer...you sound a little jealous of Agent Page (and, yes, he is definitely one fine looking man).
    Page can bring me a towel anytime...damn, he's fine!

Page can bring me a towel anytime...darn, he's fine!

we allllll know this was BS cpl, requesting a towel from page.......JB aka sunny isles 50 is going tooooo be jealous..
    oh rumor has it EK's kid looks like sgt JW...dark and cute....uhhhh.... patty G is going to kick his asssssss..woop he did it again!

JW did it again! I guess TBAN doesn't learn.

Now is it rue that cpl. BS made out with that fruitcake cop you guys got working there. :devil:

Lightbulb Re: Officer B. Page

[quote="Guest"]JW did it again! I guess TBAN doesn't learn.

Now is it rue that cpl. BS made out with that fruitcake cop you guys got working there. :devil:[/quot

rumor has it to be trueeeee! cpl bs recomended the fruitcake after all. cpl bs ear's perk up, when he hears his boy toy go
    "sunny isles 50" :devil: :cop:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast