Officer B. Page
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Officer B. Page

Officer B. Page

Does Officer B. Page still work with you guys? If not, do you know where he went?

Re: Officer B. Page

Thanks you guys are really helpful...NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Does Officer B. Page still work with you guys? If not, do you know where he went?

Page went to work for a ATF. He's in charge of the bathroom area, as the agents come out of the bathroom he has to make sure that they get a clean towel.

Page went to work for a ATF. He's in charge of the bathroom area, as the agents come out of the bathroom he has to make sure that they get a clean towel.
    what a freaking hate,r your probably one of those looser that cant get hired anywere else and all you can do about it's knock the man down. sorry assssss is what you are. dont hate on the man because he was able to move on to bigger and better things than your little 3miles...oh wait beeep 3-41 for you.....90 year old lady with rectal bleeding. :cop:

Good for him. Went to the academy with him...great guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Doral 1
    what a freaking hate,r your probably one of those looser that cant get hired anywere else and all you can do about it's knock the man down. sorry assssss is what you are. dont hate on the man because he was able to move on to bigger and better things than your little 3miles...oh wait beeep 3-41 for you.....90 year old lady with rectal bleeding. :cop:
    OOPS.......I think I touched a nurve. Ok I understand your a guy that would love to work for suuny isles and your stuck in your $7.50 an hour and yes that beep 3-41 pays me big money baby. So lets see who's the sorry asssssssssss. Oh wait, I got to go to a 3-41 see ya.
    And for your info pingus breath Page was a great cop here and was very liked by all of us in this department. If you want I will give him a call and have him save you a dirty towel of an agent just for you.

He's also extremely HOT!

He's also extremely HOT!
    sounds like our CPL BS......wait until his BF....JB FINDS OUT....CAT FIGHT!

I'd like to lick him all over like a lollipop...mmmmmmmm

He's also extremely HOT!

I'd like to lick him all over like a lollipop...mmmmmmmm

He's also extremely HOT!

Cats out the bag now...........I know who you sound like? your not BS your RO ..woff woof man!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast