NEW ABT DIRECTOR - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Re: NEW ABT DIRECTOR

Te Director was good enough to come to Tampa, let's give him the respect he showed the agents in that office. Let's wait and see what happens next. :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I think two things can probably be derived from this long diatribe.
    1. The poster was always one last picked in school and more than likely is still the last one being picked and therefor is a suckup to management and completely left out of the cool kids club.

2. Is management trying one last ditch effort to convience the Director via this website that they aren't as bad as they really are.

Either way, their ramblings don't dismiss the fact that the director sent those two clowns Toolbert and Garzoon to the house so he could investigate further in Tampa without their intimidating the agents and real leaders.
    Is the Director conducting the investigation as suggested in your post. If so, I would think hat would be beneath his pay grade.
    It is not below a Director's pay grade to find out what is really going on. Tampa is not the only office to deal with threats, bullying tactics, supervisors following employees around, and gross negligence.
    Miami, Jacksonville and Ft. Myers
    Lots of offices under the Staab regime have gone through this. The Director seems like the kind of guy that will see the truth about Staab, DeCoursey, Tolbert, and the Director may even act to safeguard his career, eventually, when he sees that their bullying tactics, failure to follow policies, rules, and laws, and disregard for union relations has endangered his reputation. You can bet Drago never told the Director all that has gone on before the Director was hired. Now the Director has to spend his valuable time cleaning up the messes of Staab, DeCoursey, Tolbert.

Word is an announcement is coming soon. Investigation's complete, wrapping up the written portion and notification to CJSTC.

One down...three to go!

Quote Originally Posted by bye bye
    One down...three to go!
    EXPOUND Please...

One down...three to go!
    EXPOUND Please...
    Agent 1: I want to know absolutely everything that's happened up till now.

Agent II: Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.

One down...three to go!
    EXPOUND Please...
    Agent 1: I want to know absolutely everything that's happened up till now.

Agent II: Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.
    Did Lt. Dave ever pay the milage for using the state car?

A better question is, did Chief Staab and Major DeCoursey ever explain to the Director why they directed Captain Tolbert to do what he did? Did they explain to the Director why Captain Cave did what he was sustained for while under their supervision? Did they explain the orders they gave that violate rules, policies, statutes? Blowing smoke at a Lieutenant is hardly a defense. Nice try though, boys.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112